Part 167 - Even Prettier

"You're a child yourself, Dom!" Damien insulted with a grin.

He shrugged. "Meaning I'll get along well with him." Dom replied.

Damien scoffed. "Not how it works."

Dom rolled his eyes. "I think he's gonna be afraid of you. I bet he can hear your deep and scary voice from inside her stomach."

Jesus.

I looked beside me to Rhea who was rolling her eyes at the two. She noticed me looking at her and raised her eyebrows. "You alright?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "Besides that fact that I'm in the emergency room. Yeah."

"But you feel ok?" Rhea asked.

"Better than I did before. It comes and goes." I tell her. Rhea nods, and moved her hand off my knee to grab my hand.

I was having this pressure in my stomach that came and went. I was only eight months pregnant, so we came here to be safe, but we think it was some sort of false alarm. Rhea of course wouldn't let me not come anyway.

Oh, Damien and Dom were also here. They were at ours, because I invited them for a movie sort of night. I was feeling lonely being at home a lot. Ellie was here, but it was getting late and she had some sort of early appointment tomorrow. But Damien and Dom were concerned and wanted to come.

"I think you're both going to be the favourites. Equally." I spoke up. They both looked at me like they weren't pleased with that answer. "Actually, maybe Finn will be the favourite." I add. I looked to Rhea who looked uninterested. "Right?" I asked her.

She just rolled her eyes. "Mhm."

"Maybe Trevor will-"

Rhea squeezed my hand, harshly, cutting off my... what was just a joke. "If you think he's coming anywhere near our son, Flo, you're so wrong."

I pretended a sad smile, and I noticed Dom cackling quietly.

He should be thankful. I basically saved his life earlier. He suggested me and him sneak out of the house so we can go to this amazing dessert house we were talking about.

I don't know why he always wanted to sneak out, probably because we have a lot of fun without the others. Yeah, we're children.

Anyway, I was about to, until I remembered Doms life would be in immense danger once Rhea found him. So I saved his life and said no.

Look at me growing up.

Damien and Rhea got into conversation about something I didn't care about, but she kept her hand in mine. Dom leaned over in his seat to talk to me. "Did you search her? Rosa." He said.

I smiled. "Dom... I don't think my stalker skills are that good. We don't know anything about her. Just talk to her." I encouraged him to talk to who he claimed was the prettiest girl he's ever seen.

Dom shrugged. "She's dating Braun, have you seen the guy?"

"Then she's already in a relationship. There's not much you can do, Dom." I told him. "Wait, dating Braun? I could find her through him I bet." I pulled out my phone, finding his Instagram.

Dom came over to sit beside me, watching beside me.

I browsed his photos until I came across one where it must be Rosa. "She's beautiful, Dom." I tell him and click on her profile.

"Right?" He agrees. "Where's she from?" He tried to click on my phone to see more pics.

One caught my eye. "She's so pretty." I countered and shrugged his hand away.