Part 53 - Pointless Sacrifice

I thought my legs were going to crumble beneath me. In pure heartbreak, but also fear.

Jon had a gun, and he was looking down at it with this menacing look in his eye.

Then he looked to me.

"Jon, why..." I choked out, my back hitting the wall. "Please, why..."

Jon laughed. Like a quiet cackle. "It should have been me, Florence. Day 1, not her. I didn't have to do this!" He lunged at me, and I was stuck in place.

I'd never been so close to a gun, I was so scared. I couldn't move. My body was stuck.

"Scream, and I'll shoot your little ex boyfriend.
Make a single fucking peep, and I'll kill your big strong girlfriend." He insulted, showing me his gun as he put a forearm against my shoulders to hold me to the wall. "Got it, darling?" He asked, a look I never ever though he'd have on his face.

He was a different person.

Oh, god...

I closed my eyes, body and lower lip trembling as he ran the tip of the gun down the front of my body, over my breasts and down my stomach, and he ever ran it between my legs, causing me to tense. "Fuck." Jon cursed, placing the gun in his waistband. "Such a hot body. Fuck." He grumbled and used both of his hands to squeeze my breasts over my shirt.

Oh, I could be sick.

I couldn't even move, let alone scream, not with that gun right there. Not with his threats against Trevor... With Rhea...

"Don't you fucking cry." Jon snapped, grabbing the gun and again and placing it by my temple.

"Jon..." I cried.

"Florence. You're going to fucking take it, and you're going to enjoy it. This is a fucking blessing, darling." He whispered, using his free hand to rip the buttons off the middle of my shirt, and quickly pulling my bra down to release my breasts. "Shit. You're fucking perfect for me."

Oh god.

"I don't want to hurt you, Flo. Just make you feel good." Jon said, he squeezed my left breast in his hand and I looked to the wall.

I didn't say a thing.

Because I'd take this if it meant keeping her safe.

"Feel good, Flo?" Jon asked, and I didn't answer. Didn't even look at him as he flicked his disgusting finger over my nipple. "Answer me." He pressed the gun firmer against my head.

"Yeah." I got out quietly, and it seemed to please him because he reached for the buttons of my pants, flicking it open and then zipping it down. They fell to my feet. "Fuck, Flo. Do you always wear no panties around me? Do you do that for me?"

Oh, god...

I couldn't stop the tears from spilling. My breath from wheezing.

Don't touch me...

Don't.

"I can't even wait." Jon said, and he wrenched me from the wall. I tried to pull my pants back up but only got them to my knees. Jon tried pulling my open shirt off my arms, but he gave up and pressed my front against the wall. Yanking my hips out so I'm bent over in front of him. "Fuck." He whispered, and I heard...

Oh.

I heard him play with his belt.

"Jon..." I pleaded. "Please. We can talk."

"You're going to be screaming my name, darling." He said, and I could see him stroking up his length.

No...