Part 103 - Authors Note :)

Hello my amazing and lovely and beautiful supporters. HJaneRipley here (plus a very small photo of yours truly, writing this at the gym like usual)

I think you guys can all gather that this story is coming to an end. And I can in fact confirm there will be only 4 parts of this story.

I KNOW! IM SORRY!

I just wanted to take this time to thank you all so much for the constant support, and love I get. I wouldn't publish so often if it weren't for you all. Thank you so much.

But don't worry, I have new things in the works which I'm very excited about. Florence and Rheas story may be coming to an end, but there are new connections that we will be exploring soon.

There will obviously be a new series, which is in the works. Also, let me know what you guys think about this for Halloween: would you rather.

• A short, 5 part only special halloween series. New characters, new storyline and all. Smutty of course.

Or

• 1 new special chapter for either And Still, Feud or Riptide. JUST ONE, a halloween special epilogue style part. (Let me know who's story you'd like that for)

Let me know y'all.

Thank you again!

——————————————————————————

If you're still with me so far, I wanted to also use this time for a couple other things.

Firstly, I'd love some feedback on this story, and if you're willing to give me some, I would be very grateful.

Secondly, I wanted to shout out a few of my favourite Rhea Ripley stories. I feel like we're an amazing community (moshers) and these are just some great stories I've found so far and wanted to share with you all! (Sorry if yours isn't on here. Sadly, I don't have too much time to read, but these are just ones I've found so far. Please recommend more below!)

MamisGirll - Slaughterhouse and Split

Finessinhearts - Not Today

AGirlAndHerPen_ - The Nightmare And The Hellcat