Part 118 - Whenever You're Ready

"Angel..."

I smiled, even half asleep and exhausted I loved hearing her voice.

"Flo, wake up beautiful." Rhea whispered, and I felt her hand run through my hair softly, her nails teasingly scratching my scalp.

Opening my eyes, Rhea was fully dressed for the gym and sitting beside me with... a large pink and white gift bag in her hand. Glittery and beautiful. And big.

"Hey... you feeling alright this morning?" Rhea asked softly, staring down at me with gentle and caring blue eyes.

I cleared my throat, and slowly started to sit up in the bed. Different to ours, it was one of Damien's. At least I still got to wake up with Rhea. "Morning." I voiced weakly.

"You're ok?" Rhea seconded because I didn't answer that part of what she said.

I had a small ache in my stomach, but it was just normal. "The best I can be." I said honestly.

"Do you need anything, Flo? Water? Food? More sleep? I knew I shouldn't have woke you-"

"Rhea." I reached to hold her hand. "I'm fine. I'm actually curious to what you have there." I eyes the bag she had with her.

Rhea looked down at it and grinned. "It's a gift for you, for your birthday."

I tilted my head. "But you already gave me a gift yesterday." She woke me up with some beautiful new clothes and purse that I've been wanting for a while.

"It wasn't enough." Rhea said, handing me the bag. Her eyes sparkled as she watched me. She was so excited.

I opened the bag, and looked to Rhea, who now looked a little nervous.

She was a mix of emotions.

I smiled, giggling as I pulled out this massive pink lollipop. "This is huge..." my mouth opened. "I cannot eat all of this." I chuckled.

"You don't have to do it all at once, baby." Rhea told me. "Keep going." She motioned to the bag.

I pulled out this white folder, that seemed to be full of papers, but Rhea softly touched my arm. "Save that for last."

I gave her a confused look, like she was up to something. But I put it back and pulled out this box that was in there. I opened it and my mouth opened.

It was this absolutely stunning Rolex. Rose gold and white features. It was so beautiful. "Rhea..." I looked at her.

"Let me put it on

"Let me put it on." Rhea held her hands out and I gave it to her to take out, and offer it to me. I held my arm out and she started putting it tight on my wrist.

She finished and I examined it.

I absolutely adored it.

Adored her.