Part 128 - The Second Time

In the morning, Damien came back early to check on us.

He was very happy to find that Rhea had her ring back on and she was in a much better mood. Well, as best of a mood Rhea could be in.

He drove us back to his house, helped us pack our things up.

"Did you guys enjoy the room?" Damien asked, taking things from Rhea who was emptying her cupboard of things so he could pack for her.

"It was amazing, we really appreciate it." I told him.

"Anytime. Seriously." He smiled at me, taking and looking at something Rhea just handed him. He immediately dropped it and made a sound of disgust.

I looked at what he dropped and.

"Rhea..." I whispered.

"What?" She turned around and shrugged at the strap and length she gave Damien to put away for her. "Pussy." She mumbled under her breath.

"Sorry." I whispered to Damien. "I'll take over." And I slowly sat down in his spot, tucking the strap under clothes. Damien left the room, probably to go wash his hands. Then I put my hand out for Rhea to pass me something else to pack.

But she started packing things herself.

I crossed my arms and looked up at her. "I can help."

"I don't want you to over exert yourself." She said.

I laughed because she was being crazy. "Rhea. I'm healing incredibly."

"I know, and I want to keep it that way." She snapped. Then she helped me stand up and put her hands under my thighs, picking me up and planting me on the dresser. She looked down to where she was pressed between my legs, and smirked. "I should fuck you on here before we go, shouldn't I?"

I put my hands on her shoulders. "Rhea..."

"Hm? Are you denying me again, Florence?"

I shrugged. "Not denying, just... saying later."

"That's the second time you've told me no, Angel." Rhea said, and backed away a little, giving me the most emotionless look I've ever seen.

I wasn't sure if she liked that? Or hated it?

"What did I say before?" She said, widening her eyes little, waiting for me to answer.

I tweaked my lips in though.

"Say it, pretty girl. What did I say I was going to do?"

I looked at the wall then to her. "That you would- you'd make me..."

"That I'd make you what, baby girl?" Rhea looked at me with amusement, loving every second of this.

I let out a breath. "You'd make me- make me squirt in a public place."

"In a very public place, angel." Rhea clarified. "You're making it worse, I've changed the location in my head everytime you're a brat. It's getting more and more public." Rhea raised her eyebrow. "Deny me again and I might just do it on the busy street."

I nodded and Rhea lent in to kiss me softly and teasingly on the lips. Like she didn't just threaten the heck out of me.

"We're leaving." She ordered and walked by me to her truck. I offered to drive because I'm sure she was still tired, but she wouldn't let me and claimed she was fine.

On the way back, I crossed my legs and turned to face Rhea a bit better. "When can I have my ring back?" I asked a bit sadly. "I know you stole before I could even look at it." I gave her a look that told her I was a bit sad about not having it. That she was holding it hostage.

"I have a game for you." Rhea said, not looking to me, just focusing on the road. "To get your ring back." I could see the little smirk on her face.

"A game?" I sat up straighter. "Like monopoly? Because I'm really good at-"

Rhea put her hand roughly on my thigh. "Definitely not like monopoly." Rhea looked at me a second with a smile. "More like a Simon says... game."

It definitely didn't sound like the Simon says I was used to. "A punishment?" I asked softly.

Rhea shrugged. "If you don't follow what mami says, there might be a punishment."

"Seeing my hand so empty is a punishment to me." I said upset, looking sadly at my hand. "I want it back."

Rhea took it and interlocked her fingers with mine. "I promise you'll get it back, Angel." I smiled at her. "If you do what mami says." She added and my smile faded.

I was a little nervous.

I wasn't sure if I knew how to properly play 'mami says' but I was very interested in the reward it would bring.

My ring back.

I looked to Rhea and she found my eyes too just briefly. I smiled warmly, which she gave back, but it quickly turned into a wicked smirk, like she was imagining every which way and order she was going to fold and throw at me.

Ok, I was very nervous.

The only thing calming me was her hand in mine, the thought of her putting my ring back on my finger later, and the fact with everyone she did to me, it always brought pleasure.