Part 87 - Bittersweet Punishment

"Hey, come in. You all good?" Damien opened the door to his home to let me in.

"Hey, thank you. I'm alright." I smiled, putting my bag on his coat rack.

"Shit going down at the Ripleys then?" Damien gave me a curious eye as I followed into his living room.

"Something like that." I groaned. "Oh, hey Dom." I smiled and went to sit beside Dom on the couch. He was playing video games, I assume with Damien. They were cute.

"Hey Flo, so what happened with Rhea?" Dom put his controller down, looking at me. Damien came and sat on a chair nearby, putting a glass of water on the table for me.

I rubbed my forehead. "Rhea and I were just like... we were talking about sex alright." Dom smiled like a child, which made Damien curse at him. "She just found out the last person I had sex with was Carmelo Hayes."

Dom scoffed and sat up shocked, smiling. "You and Melo fucked?" Damien threw a pillow at Doms head. He pushed it away and rolled his eyes. "When?"

I shrugged. "I don't know it was a while ago. He asked me on a date, and that's all it really was."

Dom still look surprised and sat in shock. Damien asked. "What did she say?"

I rolled my eyes. "Asked if there was anyone on the roster I haven't been with. She was just being horrible."

Damien nodded. "Definitely not the right way to react, then."

Dom spoke up. "If my fiancé had sex with Carmelo, I'd be insecure. Have you seen the guy?"

I looked down and Damien chuckled. "Sure you're not gay, mate?"

Dom shook his head. "Nah, but I can see if she felt insecure about it. Was it good?"

"Shut up, dickhead." Damien snapped at him.

I rubbed my forehead. "I won't answer that. But, Rhea is a lot better than he is."

Dom looked surprised but nodded. Damien was covering his eyes with his hands, uncomfortable. "I don't want to hear how she is in bed."

"I do, spill the beans, Flo." Dom encouraged. Damien chucked another pillow at him. He huffed and threw it back. "Stop!" He shouted.

Damien yelled back. "Do you want Rhea to slap you across the-

Banging her the front door caused us all to freeze. I looked down, just knowing immediately who it was. And she sounded very angry.

"That's definitely Rhea." Dom laughed.

"Not funny, dick." Damien stood up and looked to me. "I can tell her to leave?"

"Good luck with that." Dom added, and Damien closed his eyes in anger at him.

"He's right. She won't leave." I stood up. "I'll just go guys, thank you."

Damien put a hand on my shoulder. "You don't have to go with her. I can distract her and you can leave again if you're not ready?"

"Alright, yeah." I agreed and listened to him as he showed me his bedroom right by the front door. I hid behind the door as he opened the front door.

"Where the fuck is she?" Rhea stormed in, shoving Damien out of the way as she stormed down the hall. "Her car is here."

I quickly moved from the bedroom and to the front door, Damien nodding me on the way out. He didn't even have to distract her, she was angry enough.

Rhea stormed into the lounge room and I could hear her shouting at poor Dom.

Ignoring her, I hopped in my car and drove off again.