Part 96 - Cocoa Beach

The next day, Rhea woke me up with pancakes and an array of berries to choose from. "You've been practicing these pancakes? They're not protein ones right?" I looked over Rheas shoulder as she flipped one over.

Rhea giggled. "They're normal. From a pre mix actually."

I pretended to gasp. "Not from scratch? You cheat."

Rhea turned around, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Don't make me bend you over the counter and spank you with this." She showed me the end of the spatula. "Because I will." She whispered softly, smirking.

I laughed, backing innocently away from her to the fridge. I pulled out some milk, making a coffee for Rhea and I.

My phone buzzed on the counter and I excitedly picked it up, reading the message I've been waiting for and smiling.

"What's taking my smile away from me hm?" Rhea come up, going to look at my phone.

I pulled it away quickly. "Nothing." I smiled.

Rheas face fell, looking between me and my phone. "Flo." She said simply.

I turned my phone off. "Don't stress, please, it's a surprise."

Rhea raised her eyebrows. "I'm not stressed, I'm pissed that you're hiding something from me."

I crossed my arms. "It's nothing bad. It's pretty fun and I really want to surprise you."

Rhea let out a breath. "At least tell me something so I know you're safe. Are you going somewhere?"

"I am tomorrow." I told her.

"Where?" Rhea said. "Tell me or I'll follow you."

I tilted my hand, putting comforting hands on her shoulders. "That will ruin the surprise."

"And when will I know about this surprise."

I shrugged. "I don't know, I might be an hour."

"Are you picking something up?" Rhea asked, annoyed at me.

"Don't worry about it." I said. "I promise I'll be fine, baby. Please."

Rhea hummed with a smile. "Mmm, say that again."

I giggled. "Baby."

"Mmm." Rhea pulled me against her body, hand on my waist. She kissed me on the temple softly, then pulled away. "I'm still not happy with you."

I huffed and sipped my coffee.

After breakfast, Rhea brought up the idea of going to Disney World, as the weather was beaming hot. But after Disney Land, I didn't feel like going. So I brought up the idea of going to Cocoa Beach, as I've also never been.

Rhea really liked the idea and told me to pack 'conservative swimmers.' I proudly packed my skimpiest bikini, and put on my tightest jean shorts and smallest crop top.

When I came out ready, Rhea was in shorts and a shirt, glasses on her head and staring at me. "Are you trying to piss me off on purpose?"

I shrugged. "Maybe." Then I raced out of the door and into her truck. She loaded the back up and hopped in, double checking directions before driving off.

At one point during the drive, Rhea was shifting nervously in her seat and I had no idea why. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Rhea cleared her throat, rubbing her hand down her leg. "You?"

I raised my eyebrows, unsure. But I nodded anyway.

Arriving at the beach, there was heaps of people here, enjoying the sun and walking along the pier with restaurants and bars open.