Part 76 - Ricochet, Rings and Rhea

Rhea and Dom entered the ring, and I watched Rhea pet Dom on the head like a dog. But he looked to enjoy it.

Trevor was walking up and down the ring, waiting for Dom to finish his entrance and begin the match

I was a bit concerned and a bit nervous as Rhea looked towards Trevor, and she was hardly acting at the scowl she was giving him.

Trevor was looking at her too, standing still completely.

Oh god. Not here. Not right now.

Dom put his hand on Rheas shoulders and grabbing her attention, helping her from the ring to side where she gathered herself up again.

Dom began the match and it started off a great match. The crowd was loving it.

Behind me, a group of 3 young men grabbed my own attention by calling my name. I was ignoring them until they were growing too loud. I looked over my shoulder with a smile, just briefly. Hoping they'd stop once I acknowledged them. They were saying something about how they were glad I was back, and something with Ricochet. Just young boys being silly it was

When I looked back around I felt one of them reach over the barricade to touch my shoulder. I shrugged it away before a security guard came over and ordered them to keep their hands to themselves, threatening to throw them out. 

He made sure I was fine and took a stand nearby to keep an eye on them. He was kind.

A couple minutes later, I noticed how Rhea was slowly making her way towards my side of the ring. She wasn't making it obvious, but I 100% knew what she was about to do. And I couldn't stop her.

On the way she was mocking people in the crowd, giving them an insult to remember. Faking some people's high fives out.

The boys behind me began calling for Rhea. Shouting "mami!" Out loud and just inappropriate things.

I ignored Rhea as she walked beside me, staring down the three boys who were still trying to talk to her. She began mocking and insulting the boys, pinching her fingers to tell them how big they must be... god.

She went to walk away and I had to look because one of the boys stood up to the barricade and insulted Rhea. She snapped around and shouted in his face, making him jump and sit back.

Rhea left him with a smile on her face, a very quick glance to me beside her as she left.

Back in the ring, Dom was performing the three amigos on Trevor, and he was slapping his chest and shimmying between them. The crowd was erupting in boos, but Rhea flipped everyone off carelessly.