Part 132 - Mami Says (part 3)

"What does Flo say then huh?" Rhea looked at me as she turned the engine to her truck off. Home for the night. "You deserve to order me around for a while... after I shoved you in the car like that and snapped at you."

Oh. Um...

Flo says was her punishment.

I cleared my throat and looked to the front door. Then I smiled. "Flo says carry your fiancé inside bridal style."

Rhea smirked a little and got out of the car, walking around to my side and opening the door. She moved her arms beneath my legs and the other around my back and carried me easily, shutting the door with her body.

Ooo.

"Flo says don't forget your gym bag." I pointed to the back of the car.

"I'll get it tomorrow." Rhea brushed it off and started towards the door, opening it and walking inside, shutting it again.

"Now put me down." I told her, but Rhea just looked at my face, raising her eyebrows... waiting for something. Oh! "Flo says put me down." Rhea smiled that I understood her and set me down softly.

Um. Now what?

"Flo says she needs the bathroom, please take her and shut the door?" I looked up to Rhea who tilted her head.

"That's it?"

I shook my head. "I just need to pee and then- Flo says take me to the bathroom, then choose...  Choose a toy from your drawer and sit it on the bed."

"Is this toy being used on you or me?" Rhea asked me, squinting her eyes a little, but grabbing my hand and walking down the hall.

I shrugged sweetly. "That depends on what it is... Flo says you best be naked when I get back."

Rhea chuckled deeply as she carefully pushed me into the bathroom. "And what happens if I break your little rules?" she lent in by the door, grinning at me like she wanted to test me. But this was her game, I didn't know what happened if the rules were broken.

"Then you're sleeping on the couch."

"You're not doing that..." Rhea whispered.

I nodded, answering at the same time. "But I am, so you better do what I say."

Rhea studied my face and then smirked into my eyes. "I'll do whatever you say, Angel... but the same goes for you... You break a rule later and you're not on the couch. I'm on the couch... while you're bruised and shaking alone in the bed." And she shut the door, leaving me in the bathroom.

I had to take a few calming breaths after that. I didn't even need the bathroom I just wanted to think about what I was going to order Rhea to do. To me or to herself... I wasn't like her, I didn't know how to take control like she did. Be rough and dominant, and how to grab or force her to do things.

I think back to that time Rhea snapped at me when she found out I was with Carmelo Hayes. I was a little tipsy and put her strap on, nearly had sex with her if she wasn't shaking. That was punishment for her.

I remember the words I used and the way I spoke. Sort of demeaning or maybe a bit mean. But that's how she spoke to me. I told her to bend over and take it... because that's how it goes. I didn't know if I could ever call her a 'good girl', but I think i could talk her through it. Like she does me.

I used the bathroom in case and took a few more breaths, trying to gain some confidence before leaving the bathroom.

When I got to the bedroom, I nearly bucked and collapsed to the floor in heat.