Jake amd Izzy first meet

2006

Peter's POV

While I had baby Cubby in my arms and Jake was playing in the sand, we both looked up to see a girl washed up laying on the sand unconscious.

"Girl, okay, Peter?" Jake asked as we rushed over to her.

"I can't tell." I told him.

Jake's POV

Once I toddle over to the unconscious girl, she looked so cute and adorable.

"Hello, girl are you awake?" I asked but no response.

"Let's take her back to the hideout." Peter suggested as she picked up the girl and we all went back to the hideout.

As we were all inside, Peter handed me a pink blanket to cover up the girl with.

"Girl pretty, Peter." I exclaimed.

"Goo goo." Cubby said.

"Now Cubby, be nice." Peter told him. 

Izzy's POV

"Huh, Daddy? Daddy where are you?" I called but no answer.

"Ahhhh! Where am I? Who are you people?" I asked.

"You are OK, what's your name?" The boy in the green clothing asked.

"I want my Daddy! Where is he?" I wanted to know.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know your daddy. What's your name?  my name is Peter Pan!" Peter introduced himself.

"My name is Isabella Rose Green, but I like to be called Izzy. Nice to meet you, Peter! Who are the rest of you?" I asked.

"My name is Jacob Alex Hutchison, but please call me Jake. And this cute little guy is Cubby." Jake told me.

"Why do you want your daddy?" Jake asked.

"Because I want him." I answered.

"Izzy, I'm sorry to tell you this now, but was your daddy on a ship?" Peter exclaimed.

"I don't remember." I told him.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I believe your father drowned, and died at sea." Peter told me.

"No, DADDY!" I cried as Jake immediately hugged me.

"Aww you poor thing." Peter said.

"No." I answered.

"Goo goo." Cubby said as he was holding a his stuffed toy bear.

"No." I yelled as Cubby toddled back over to Peter.

" Isabella rose green, we do not yell at people. Especially not at a seven month year-old baby boy. Say you're sorry." Peter exclaimed.

"NO!" I hate this place." I cried as Jake hugged me tight.

"It's okay, I'm here for you Izzy." Jake said as I hugged him.

"Where is your mummy and daddy?" I asked.

" I don't know. But Peter Pan is more of the father." Jake said as I smiled.

" I miss my daddy, and I don't like this new life." I explained as Cubby came crawling over to me with his stuffed bunny toy in his mouth, and gives it to me.

Give this new life a try with your new family." Jake told me while I looked around me and at Cubby who was smiling at me and I decided to give it a try. 

Although, for Cubby he got on his two feet's, and grabbed my hair.

"Ouch." I cried as I was rubbing my head.