Jale and Izzy's Wedding

Warning; Involves tears of happiness

Izzy's POV

"Happy wedding day, Izzy!" Stormy and Misty exclaimed with happiness and tears coming from Stormy herself.

"Aww thanks ladies! Stormy where's Alex?" I wanted to know.

"Oh he's still getting ready." Stormy thought I was talking about Jake.

"Not Jake, Alex Hutchinson, I meant your son." I corrected her while sue was doing my nails and makeup along with Misty doing my hair.

"Oh, Cubby is watching him while tickling cxxxxxxhim." Stormy exclaimed.

"Aww, I'm surprised you went through labor easily than I did when I had Jasmine." I explained.

"Wait you didn't have another C-section did you?" Misty asked.

"No, not at all it was a normal birth control. But with Issac, oh man did I had to get a C-section." I told her.

"Is being a mom of two kids hard?" Stormy exclaimed.

"Why do you ask, Stormy?" Both Misty and I wanted to know the answer.

"Well, do you girls I'll be a good mother to Alex?" Stormy wanted to one as she stopped doing my makeup.

"Oh, Stormy." I said.

"Hey, we will talk about this later, let's get Izzy ready for her big day first." Misty cried as she took a tissue and blew into it.

"I can't believe you're getting married to the handsomeness pirate man in the world.

"I know it feels like yesterday Jake proposed to me." I told the girls.

"Izzy, it wasn't yesterday." Stormy corrected me.

"But it feels like it, though storms." I said.

"Well, this is your wedding day. And you better say those final words." Misty told me as I was confused.

"What words?" I asked as the girls facepalmed.

"The first words that starts with I and ends with do." Stormy exclaimed sarcastically.

"Oh those words, hehehe." I giggled.

Jake's POV

"Wow, daddy you look handsome." Issac exclaimed.

"Dada, pretty." Jasmine said while talking about her flower girl outfit

"Yes m little flower girl, you are pretty." I said.

"Hey, Jake are these candies for us our the kids?" Cubby asked.

"The kids, why? Cubby, did you eat all the soft candies?" I asked.

"No, no way you got the wrong guy." Cubby lied as Issac laughed.

"Hey, Jake you look dashing." Peter said as he walked over to me with Wendy.

"Wendy, what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Your soon to be wife inviting you to the wedding. And yes, I included Michael to come as well." Wendy said.

"Yeah, I don't like your other brother John, I still hate him. To be honest, I think he has fallen in love with Marina. I don't know. well, at least they found each other." I told her.

"Yeah, Peter how did that happen?" Wendy asked with her hands on her hips.

"Well.... Oh look at the time, let's go find our seats Wendy." Peter exclaimed while dragging her away.