Announcing the new to Peter Pan

Jake's POV

"Morning." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Uh, morning? What are you wearing?" Izzy wanted to know.

"Oh, this? It's protection." I answered.

"Okay, why?" Izzy exclaimed.

"Because I am scared that Peter might kill me, today." I told her.

"Oh, well do me a huge favor, and take it off. It makes you look like you came back from a battle." Izzy said
as I immediately took the items off and placed them on the ground.

"Jake pick those up, right now." Izzy ordered as I did and throw them in the garbage.

Izzy's POV

"Come on." I told him as we went over to Neverland and walked to where Peter's hideout was at.

"Uh, Izzy I'm not feeling well, let's go home." Jake said as I turned around to face hm, and felt his forehead.

"You don't have a decor, so stop it." I said as he did.

"There are my two responsible pirates in the whole world, come in, come in!" Peter told us while entering his hideout.

"Oh responsible, we're responsible. Look at that Izzy, there was nothing to worry about. Okay time for us to go home." Jake said as Peter was flying around me.

"Huh? Something is different about you Izzy. I actually have a question, why is your belly big?" Peter wanted to know as Jake froze.

"Uh....yeah that was my fault. You see, I got Izzy uh, pregnant." Jake said while stuttering.

"....WHAT?!" Peter said angry.

"Okay, Jake I am going to give you a five second head start." Peter exclaimed.

"Hahahaha...oh." Jake answered as he ran.

"My belly isn't that big!" I shouted.

"Oh, so it's a little bigger?" Peer asked while Jake was hiding behind me.

"Uh, yeah." We both told him.

Jake's POV

"Wait, your not mad at us?" I asked.

"Am I mad at you guys? Let me think...yes I am! So, I want Izzy to get an abortion." Peter told us as we were shocked.

"How dare you say that in front of my girlfriend and I." I exclaimed.

"Look that's how it's going to be." Peter said.

"No. Peter listen, I'm not having an abortion or giving up the baby for adoption. So, if you don't like how we are going to become parents, then we will not visit you again." Izzy said as I looked at her.

"Izzy, you stood up for us, why?" I wanted to know.

"Because I feel like Peter, needed to hear it from my mouth, and hear what I had to say seriously." Izzy said as I kissed her on the lips.

"But I want to be part of your child's life." Peter said.

"The way you said that I should get an abortion, and put the baby up for adoption, I don't think so." Izzy exclaimed.

"Whoa, hang on there Izzy. Before we go any farther, let's hear what Peter has to say." I said.

"Fine. But if he says anything mean, we're leaving." Izzy said as I put my hands up.

"Look I was angry, okay. I didn't know that this was actually going to be happening to you guys. I raised you guys to be successful, in your careers. Like going to college." Peter told us.