Examination of the prostate || Angel Dust [Hazbin hotel]

Angel Dust sat anxiously in the waiting room, his foot tapping rapidly against the floor

Angel Dust sat anxiously in the waiting room, his foot tapping rapidly against the floor. His usually confident, flamboyant demeanor was replaced with a nervous fidgeting as he kept glancing at the clock on the wall. He was dressed more conservatively than usual, wearing an oversized hoodie and jeans, an unusual sight for anyone who knew him. His friend, Y/n, sat beside him, offering quiet support, noticing the tension in his posture and the way his hands trembled as he scrolled aimlessly on his phone.

"You're gonna be fine, Angel," Y/n reassured him gently, placing a hand on his shoulder. "It's just a routine exam. No big deal."

Angel let out a long, exaggerated sigh. "Yeah, easy for you to say. Ain't exactly thrilled about someone pokin' around back there, y'know?" He gave a nervous laugh, though there was a layer of genuine fear behind his words.

Y/n squeezed his shoulder. "I get it. It's not exactly the most fun thing in the world, but it's important. Especially after..." Her voice trailed off, not wanting to bring up the heavy truth of Angel's situation.

Angel shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Yeah, I know," he muttered, avoiding her gaze. Valentino, his so-called "boss," had pushed him to his limits again, forcing him into back-to-back filming sessions that left his body aching and sore. The constant exploitation, the pressure, it was taking a toll on him. It wasn't the first time, and Angel knew it wouldn't be the last, but this time, the damage felt worse.

The long hours of work, the physical strain—it was too much. He didn't want to admit it, but he knew he had to take care of his health, even if it meant going through something as uncomfortable as a prostate exam. He needed to make sure he was okay, especially after what his body had been through. 

"You shouldn't have to deal with all this," Y/n said softly, her voice filled with concern. "Valentino... he's pushing you too far. You know that, right?"

Angel forced a smile, trying to hide the vulnerability behind his usual bravado. "Yeah, but whaddya gonna do? It's just how things are. Gotta play the cards you're dealt."

Y/n frowned, not satisfied with his response. She knew that Angel put up a tough front to protect himself, but deep down, he was hurting. Valentino's control over him was suffocating, and it was clear that Angel was struggling to keep it together.

Before Y/n could say anything else, the nurse called Angel's name. His heart jumped in his chest, and he stood up quickly, wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans. "Here we go," he muttered, taking a deep breath.

Y/n stood with him, offering a comforting smile. "I'll be right here when you're done. You've got this."

Angel gave her a small, grateful nod, his usual swagger missing. He followed the nurse down the hall to the exam room, his anxiety growing with each step. The sterile smell of the clinic didn't help his nerves, and as he entered the room, he could feel his palms growing damp again.

The doctor greeted him with a friendly smile, explaining the procedure in a calm, professional manner. But Angel's mind was racing, and he barely registered what the doctor was saying. All he could think about was how uncomfortable and exposed he was about to feel. He'd been through so much worse in his life, but somehow, this felt different. This was about his health, something he hadn't paid enough attention to for too long.

As the exam began, Angel clenched his teeth, trying to stay calm. The sensation was uncomfortable, but it wasn't unbearable. His mind drifted to Y/n, waiting for him outside, always there for him when he needed her. It helped him get through it, knowing that he wasn't alone, even in moments like this.

When it was over, Angel let out a long breath, relieved that it hadn't been as bad as he had imagined. The doctor gave him some advice about staying healthy, but Angel was only half-listening, his thoughts already back in the waiting room with Y/n.

He dressed quickly and left the exam room, feeling a strange mix of relief and exhaustion. As soon as he stepped into the waiting room, Y/n was on her feet, her eyes filled with concern.

"How'd it go?" she asked, her voice soft.

Angel shrugged, trying to play it off casually. "Eh, wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Just weird, y'know?" He let out a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.

Y/n smiled, relieved to see him looking more like himself again. "See? Told you it wouldn't be so bad. I'm proud of you for doing this, Angel."

Angel's expression softened, and for a moment, the usual cocky mask he wore dropped. He looked at Y/n, grateful for her constant support, for being there when he needed someone the most. "Thanks, doll," he said quietly. "Really. I dunno what I'd do without ya."

Y/n grinned, wrapping an arm around his shoulder as they headed for the door. "You don't have to worry about that. I'll always be here for you."

Angel felt a warmth spread through his chest, a rare feeling of comfort in the midst of the chaos of his life. As they walked out of the clinic, the weight of everything he'd been through still lingered, but with Y/n by his side, it felt just a little bit lighter.