Pervert's homework || Nick [Heartstopper]

Nick and Y/n had been sitting at the kitchen table for what felt like hours, working through their seemingly endless pile of homework

Nick and Y/n had been sitting at the kitchen table for what felt like hours, working through their seemingly endless pile of homework. Nick, ever the athlete, had come back from practice earlier and immediately shed his shirt, his toned chest glistening slightly as he leaned over his books. Y/n, trying her best to stay focused, couldn't help but glance over at him now and then, feeling a mix of amusement and distraction at how casually he sat there, shirtless and relaxed.

After some time, Y/n stood up to grab a glass of water, stretching her arms and trying to ease the tension in her back. When she returned to the table, she frowned, noticing there were no more chairs left. She sighed dramatically, placing her hands on her hips.

"Well, looks like I'm out of luck. No chairs left."

Nick looked up from his notes, a mischievous grin tugging at the corners of his lips. "No chairs? That's not a problem," he said, patting his lap with a wink. "You can always sit right here."

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully, knowing exactly where this was going. "Oh, really? I'm not sure that's a good idea..."

Nick leaned back in his chair, stretching his arms behind his head, showing off his muscles even more. "What? It's a perfectly reasonable solution," he teased, his grin widening. "Plus, I promise I'll behave... mostly."

With a dramatic sigh, Y/n shook her head but couldn't help the smile tugging at her lips. "Fine, fine," she said, moving over to him. "But if you start with your jokes, I'm leaving."

Nick raised his hands in mock surrender. "Scout's honor," he said, though the gleam in his eyes suggested otherwise.

Y/n carefully sat in his lap, adjusting herself to get comfortable while still trying to keep her focus on the homework in front of them. For a moment, everything was peaceful, with the two of them quietly working side by side. But of course, that moment of peace didn't last long.

"So..." Nick said, his voice low and teasing, "you comfortable there? Not too tight a squeeze, is it?"

Y/n raised an eyebrow but kept her eyes on her notes. "I'm fine, thanks."

Nick leaned closer, his breath warm against her ear as he whispered, "Good, 'cause, you know... there's a little *friend* down there who's also enjoying your company."

Y/n snorted, trying to suppress a laugh but failing. "Nick!" she groaned, swatting his chest lightly. "I knew you couldn't keep it clean for long."

He chuckled, his arms wrapping loosely around her waist as he continued, "I mean, I can't help it! He's got a mind of his own down there, and he's not exactly great at focusing on math."

Y/n rolled her eyes but couldn't help the smile creeping onto her face. "You're impossible," she muttered, trying to ignore the way her cheeks were heating up.

Nick's grin only grew wider as he nuzzled against her neck, clearly enjoying her reaction. "Oh, come on, you love it. And hey, who says homework can't be a little fun?"

Despite herself, Y/n laughed, leaning back slightly against him. "Well, you better hope your little friend doesn't distract me too much. We've still got an essay to finish, and I'm not doing it all by myself."

Nick gave an exaggerated sigh of disappointment. "Fine, fine. I'll behave. But just so you know, he's really disappointed right now."

Y/n shook her head, laughing as she turned back to her notes. "You're ridiculous."

They continued working, though Nick couldn't resist slipping in a few more playful jokes here and there, each one met with a groan or a laugh from Y/n. Despite his teasing, Nick made sure Y/n felt comfortable, his arms holding her gently as they shared the moment.