Sisters || Elsa • Anna [Frozen 2]

The story begins after Elsa's discovery of the truth about their grandfather and the building of the dam

The story begins after Elsa's discovery of the truth about their grandfather and the building of the dam. Instead of rushing to destroy it, Elsa, Y/n, and Anna take a step back to analyze the situation. They realize that a drastic move like destroying the dam will devastate Arendelle, which is something they cannot bear to see happen.

The sisters travel deeper into the Enchanted Forest, seeking guidance from the spirits and the Northuldra people. Y/n, who has always had a unique connection to the world around her, senses that there must be a way to free the forest without causing such destruction. She taps into her intuitive bond with nature, speaking to the spirits in a way neither Elsa nor Anna can.

During their journey, the three sisters face emotional confrontations. Anna is furious at their grandfather's betrayal, feeling that Arendelle's legacy was built on lies. Elsa, on the other hand, is burdened with guilt, thinking she should have known sooner. Y/n tries to hold the family together, reminding them that they cannot undo the past but must work to correct its mistakes.

They meet with the Nokk, the water spirit, who shows them a vision of the dam's original purpose. They learn that the dam was not only a political move but also a way to suppress the magical energies of the Enchanted Forest. However, if the magic of the forest and the water spirit can be brought into balance, the dam can be dissolved without triggering the flood. But this requires a deep sacrifice.

Y/n proposes that the three sisters work together, combining Elsa's ice powers, her bond with the spirits, and Anna's leadership to perform an ancient ritual to balance the energies. The ritual would mean that Elsa would permanently bond herself to the magic of the Enchanted Forest, leaving Arendelle behind. Y/n, feeling her role as the bridge between the worlds of Arendelle and the forest, offers to take Elsa's place as Arendelle's protector, ensuring her sister's legacy lives on.

The climax of the story is an emotional scene where Elsa, Anna, and Y/n must decide if they are willing to make these sacrifices for the greater good. Elsa struggles with leaving her family behind but knows it's her destiny to be part of the magic. Anna is torn, fearing she will lose both her sisters, but she understands that true leadership means making difficult choices for the greater good.

In the end, the ritual is successful. The dam dissolves peacefully, the fog lifts, and the balance between Arendelle and the Enchanted Forest is restored. Arendelle is safe, and Elsa remains the guardian of the Enchanted Forest, though she promises to visit often. Y/n steps into her new role as the protector of Arendelle, and Anna, as queen, leads the people into a new era of honesty and peace.