Scary and party || Mr. Wolf [The Bad Guys: Haunted Heist]

On Halloween night, the city buzzed with excitement as children dressed as ghouls and goblins roamed the streets, gathering candy

On Halloween night, the city buzzed with excitement as children dressed as ghouls and goblins roamed the streets, gathering candy. But Mr. Wolf and his crew had something more thrilling in mind. This year, they weren't just going to participate in the festivities—they were going to pull off the greatest Halloween heist ever, and Y/n was right there with them, ready for action.

Mr. Wolf, wearing a sleek black cape, called the team together at their secret hideout. "Alright, gang, tonight's the night. We're not just taking candy; we're taking the entire Halloween experience to the next level."

Y/n, dressed as a mysterious phantom, smirked. "What's the plan, Mr. Wolf? Are we hitting the candy stores, or do you have something bigger in mind?"

Mr. Snake, donning a pirate hat, hissed with excitement. "How about we scare the socks off the entire town and then swoop in for the candy?"

Mr. Shark, hilariously squeezed into a too-small vampire costume, chuckled. "Or we could throw the wildest Halloween party ever—invite everyone, and then swipe all the best treats."

Ms. Tarantula, dressed as a tech-savvy witch, tapped away at her laptop. "I've already hacked into the town's light systems. We can make the whole place go dark, adding to the spook factor."

Mr. Piranha, wearing a werewolf costume that looked eerily similar to Mr. Wolf's, jumped up and down in excitement. "Let's do it! Scare first, party later!"

Mr. Wolf grinned. "Why not both? We'll scare the town, gather the candy, and then celebrate with the best Halloween party they've ever seen."

As the night unfolded, the team executed their plan with perfection. Ms. Tarantula's tech tricks plunged the town into darkness at the stroke of midnight, sending everyone into a frenzy. Y/n, leading the way, guided the group through the shadows, collecting not just candy, but also the most prized Halloween decorations.

The crew's costumes made them nearly unrecognizable, adding to the chaos. Mr. Snake's pirate act scared kids out of their candy, while Mr. Shark's vampire antics left everyone laughing, making them forget they were being robbed of their treats.

But the real showstopper was the party that followed. With Y/n's help, they transformed the hideout into a haunted mansion, inviting the entire town. As people arrived, they were greeted by eerie sounds, fog machines, and—of course—tons of candy.

As the night wound down, Mr. Wolf gathered the team, a satisfied grin on his face. "This was one for the books, team. We pulled off the ultimate Halloween heist and threw the best party ever."

Y/n raised a glass of pumpkin punch. "To the baddest, yet best Halloween crew around!"

They all cheered, knowing that this Halloween would go down in history—not just as the spookiest night, but as the night they proved that even the baddest guys could have a little fun while pulling off a heist.