Multiverse || Sunny, Izzy, Hitch, Zipp, Pipp [My Little Pony: A New Generation]

The story begins in Maretime Bay, where Y/n has been living under the radar, trying to control her powers

The story begins in Maretime Bay, where Y/n has been living under the radar, trying to control her powers. Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Zipp, and Pipp are her closest friends, always supportive and eager to help her whenever she feels overwhelmed by her unique abilities. Y/n has managed to keep her powers under control, but one day, while they're all hanging out, something triggers a sudden and uncontrollable burst of energy within her.

Before they can even comprehend what's happening, Y/n's powers activate, creating a vortex that sucks all of them into it. They find themselves hurtling through the multiverse, their surroundings changing rapidly until they land in a world that is nothing like their beloved Equestria.

The first universe they land in is a post-apocalyptic Equestria. The once vibrant and lively world is now desolate and barren, with remnants of buildings and cities scattered across the land. The sky is perpetually gray, and the atmosphere is thick with despair. The group quickly realizes that this Equestria was destroyed by a catastrophic event, and they struggle to find any sign of life.

Sunny, always the optimist, insists that they must search for survivors and help in any way they can. Hitch, ever the protector, stays close to Y/n, trying to keep her calm and focused, while Izzy uses her creativity to navigate the harsh landscape. Zipp and Pipp, though shaken, remain determined to find a way out of this nightmare.

As they explore the ruins, they encounter a small group of ponies who have managed to survive the apocalypse. These ponies explain that their world was devastated by a mysterious force that seemed to come from another dimension—one they suspect is linked to Y/n's powers. The group is horrified by this revelation, and Y/n feels an immense guilt, wondering if her abilities had something to do with this world's destruction.

Just as they start to piece together what happened, Y/n's powers flare up again, transporting them to another universe. This time, they find themselves in a version of Equestria that resembles Hell. The sky is a fiery red, the ground is scorched, and the air is thick with the scent of sulfur. Demonic creatures roam freely, and the group realizes they've somehow ended up in the underworld.

In this hellish dimension, they encounter twisted versions of familiar faces—ponies they once knew, now corrupted and transformed into demonic entities. Y/n is horrified to see what her powers have led them into, and the group must navigate this dangerous world, avoiding capture by the demonic rulers who control it.

Izzy, using her magical abilities, tries to communicate with the spirits trapped in this world, hoping to find a way to escape. Zipp and Pipp, though terrified, keep each other strong, while Sunny and Hitch focus on protecting Y/n, who is increasingly overwhelmed by the chaos her powers have caused.

The group soon discovers that this world is ruled by a powerful demon lord who has plans to use Y/n's powers to conquer the multiverse. They must confront this demon and find a way to escape before Y/n's powers are fully harnessed for evil.

After a narrow escape from the demonic dimension, Y/n accidentally transports the group to yet another universe—this one eerily calm and pristine. However, they soon discover that this world is controlled by a shadowy organization known as the Illuminati. This version of Equestria is a dystopian society where every aspect of life is monitored and controlled by the Illuminati, who seek to use Y/n's powers to maintain their iron grip on the multiverse.

The Illuminati quickly capture the group, imprisoning them in a high-tech facility designed to neutralize Y/n's powers. The group is separated, with each pony subjected to mind games and manipulation as the Illuminati tries to break their spirits.

Sunny, ever the leader, inspires her friends to resist, and they begin to plot their escape. Zipp and Pipp, using their agility and cunning, manage to bypass the facility's security systems, while Izzy uses her magical abilities to weaken the containment fields around Y/n.

Hitch, determined to protect Y/n, confronts the leader of the Illuminati, demanding to know why they want her powers. The leader reveals their plan to use Y/n's abilities to create a multiversal empire, controlling every possible universe and bending them to their will.

With the help of her friends, Y/n finally gains control over her powers, realizing that they are not a curse but a gift. United, the group manages to break free from the Illuminati's grasp, and in an epic battle, they defeat the organization, shattering their control over this universe.

As they stand victorious, Y/n uses her newfound control over her powers to open a portal back to their home in Equestria. The journey has left them all changed, with a deeper understanding of the multiverse and the dangers that come with it.

Back in Maretime Bay, the group is relieved to be home but aware that the multiverse is vast and unpredictable. Y/n, now confident in her abilities, vows to use her powers to protect Equestria and ensure that the horrors they witnessed in the other universes never come to pass in their own.

Y/n and her friends return to their lives in Equestria, but they know that their adventures are far from over. They have seen the darkness that exists in other worlds and are determined to keep their own world safe. Y/n continues to explore her powers, this time with the full support of her friends, who stand by her side no matter what challenges lie ahead. 

As they look out over the horizon, they know that whatever the future holds, they will face it together, stronger and more united than ever before.