Barbie world || Ladybug [Miraculous]

Y/n and Ladybug found themselves standing on a rooftop in Paris, the city glittering below them

Y/n and Ladybug found themselves standing on a rooftop in Paris, the city glittering below them. It had been a long day of saving the city from another Akuma attack, and now that the danger had passed, they needed a moment to unwind. The two shared a bond beyond their superhero identities, connected through a deep friendship that often took them on wild adventures.

Y/n, always full of energy, started humming a catchy tune as she leaned against the edge of the rooftop. Ladybug looked over, recognizing the playful melody. She grinned, her blue eyes lighting up with curiosity.

"Is that...?" Ladybug asked, her voice trailing off.

"Yeah!" Y/n beamed. "You know this song? Let's sing it together!"

Ladybug blushed, a little embarrassed. Singing wasn't exactly her strong suit, but with Y/n, everything felt more fun. Plus, after everything they had been through, why not let loose?

Y/n started the first verse, her voice filled with confidence.

"I'm bad like the Barbie,  

I'm a doll, but I still wanna party,  

Pink 'Vette like I'm ready to bend,  

I'm a ten, so I pull in a Ken..."

Ladybug giggled, joining in. Her voice was lighter, but the joy between them was contagious. They moved in sync, their voices blending as they danced playfully across the rooftop.

"Like Jazzie, Stacie, Nicki,  

All of the Barbies is pretty,  

All of the Barbies is bad,  

It girls, and we ain't playin' tag!"

Y/n twirled dramatically, pulling Ladybug into the fun as they acted out the lyrics. They laughed, their voices echoing through the night air. Ladybug felt a sense of freedom she hadn't felt in a while, letting herself go as they sang about being strong, confident, and unbothered.

"Rad, but he spank me when I get bad,  

I'm in LA, Rodeo Drive,  

I'm in New York, Madison Ave,  

I'm a Barbie girl, Pink Barbie Dreamhouse..."

Y/n and Ladybug struck poses, pretending to drive in a pink convertible as they lip-synced the rest of the song. They danced together, laughing as if nothing else in the world mattered at that moment.

"And I'm bad like the Barbie!" Y/n belted out, giving Ladybug a mischievous look. Ladybug threw her head back in laughter before twirling Y/n playfully.

By the time they finished, both girls were out of breath, their faces flushed from the joy of the moment. Ladybug leaned against Y/n, catching her breath, while Y/n chuckled softly.

"You know," Ladybug said, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye, "I needed that."

Y/n smiled, nodding in agreement. "Me too. Sometimes you just need to sing and forget about the world for a while."

They stayed there for a while longer, enjoying the peaceful silence of the city, the bond between them stronger than ever after their spontaneous performance. For once, they weren't just Ladybug and Y/n, superheroes in a world filled with responsibility—they were two girls, having fun and enjoying the simple moments that life offered.