Oneshot: My boyfriend Satan

Your parents invite you over to meet your boyfriend, who they have no idea is Lucifer aka Satan.
"Luci are you sure you want to meet my parents?" You ask as you get ready for dinner.
"They are going to find out about me sooner or later and I think it would end better if we approached them" he replied.
"They're hunters, and once they find out you are freaking LUCIFER they are going to try to kill you" you warned.
"They don't have the means to kill me babe" he said taking your hand as you walked out the door.
-Time Skip brought to you by #sensitivesatan-

You knocked on the door to the motel room.
"Who is it?" you heard your mother call.
"Abraham Lincoln!" you replied the password back. You heard a click and the door opened revealing your mother.
"Y/n! Hello honey" she said, before spraying you with holy water.
"Really Mom?" you asked wiping the water off your face before giving a bitch face.
"Can't be too sure" she said.
"So anyway" you said before grabbing Lucifer and pulling him in view, "this is my boyfriend, and no he's not a demon." He just created them you thought to yourself.
"Sweetheart, put away your shotgun" your mother says leaning back into the room. You heard someone sigh and then your father walked and stood with your mother in the doorway. Your father held his hand out to Luci.
"Your supposed to shake it" you whisper to him. Lucifer nods and shakes your fathers hand. Your parents invite you in. You and Lucifer sit on the couch while your parents sit at the little table.
"You know I didn't catch your name" your father says taking a sip of his beer. Oh no you think.
"My name's Lucifer" he says to your horror.
"That's an odd name, your parents must hate you" your father replies.
"Yeah, he does" Lucifer mumbles, but your mother hears him.
"He? Don't you have a mother?" she asks.
"My Dad kicked me out, after I chose him over someone else" Lucifer explains, his face was starting to get redder the more he talked about his father, God. You hold his hand hoping to calm him down. He relaxes much to your relief.
"You know that sounds a lot like what happened to the Devil, huh must come with the name" your father comments.
"So how did you and Y/n meet?" your mother asks.
"Well I had just gotten out of the cage-" Lucifer begins.
"You mean like a boxing ring cage?" your father asks.
"No, like the one in Hell" Lucifer replies with a slip of his forked tongue he just revealed to your parents that he is frickin Satan! Your parents jaws drop. Your father reaches for his shotgun and your mother reaches for her back pocket, where you know she has a pistol.
"Don't freak out!" you yell and your parents freeze. "Okay, lets start over... this is my boyfriend Satan"
--------------------
So that was a little shorter than I wanted, but I have a few more things I want to do while I have free time. I wanted you guys to have some content.
Message me your requests!
-G