Preference: You get a pet

Dean:
Name- Daneel
Species- German Sheperd
Gender- Female
Extra- You found her at the home of a werewolf attack victim, with the owner dead you took her in. Dany, as you and Dean call her, is a complete pig just like Dean and she loves to snuggle, helping to relieve the stress of hunts.
---
Sam:
Name- Buddy
Species- Golden Retriever
Gender- Male
Extra- You woke up one Christmas to see Sam sitting by the tree with the dog. He's very protective of you and seems to have a knack for detecting supernatural beings.
---
Castiel:
Name- Mittens
Species- Kitten
Gender- Female
Extra- Cas found the little kitten under a dumpster and brought it back to yours and Cas's apartment. He insisted on keeping her and you couldn't say no. You often find Cas snuggled up on the couch, watching Netflix wth Mittens in his lap purring.
---
Gabriel:
Name- Loki
Species- Ferret
Gender- Male
Extra- He just shoed up with the thing and you have a theory that the ferret is actually the real Loki that Gabriel has transplanted into the ferret so he can use his vessel. Oh well, for now he just acts as a scarf.
---
Lucifer:
Name- Nagini
Species- Ball Boa (Snake)
Gender- Female
Extra-  Lucifer just seems to like snakes and he made one appear after watching Harry Potter with you. So you agreed on the name Nagini. She likes to warp herself around your arms or she'll coil around your thrones.
---
Crowley:
Name- Fluffy
Species- Hellhound
Gender- Boy
Extra- You saved the little runt, when he was nearly killed because he was born visible to people other than angels and demons. He's smaller than the usual hellhound, about the size of a great dane.
---
Kevin:
Name- He didn't want to name them
Species- Different kinds
Gender- ?
Extra- Kevin was very excited when you showed him the tank you had set up in his room. You thought he may want something to calm him down. And together, you set up a timer so that every day fish food would be put into the tank  on days when you were both too busy they would still be fed.
---
Balthazar:
Name- Sebastian
Species- Cockatiel (bird)
Gender- Male
Extra- On a resent heist Balthy went on, he brought home the persons bird. It immediately connected with you and you even taught him to quote Titanic just to annoy him.
---
Charlie:
Name- Natasha
Species- Guinea Pig
Gender- Female
Extra- Charlie got you a guinea pig for your birthday. Her coat is all red so immediately you named her Natasha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a fun little preference. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
-G