Imagine: Sneaking out

Imagine trying to sneak out to see your boyfriend. Your parents are Dean and Cas. So obviously this will include Destiel.

---

You looked up from you book, to see it had worked. You dads had fallen asleep, their faces smushed into lore books and their hands inlaced. Uncle Sammy was also out, his arm was pressing on the keys, typing 'b's in the search bar over and over. You grabbed your keys from the drawer. Now this took some planning. You had to make a little deal with Crowley, for something to drug your angel father. And no, you didn't sell your soul. All you had to do was kill a group of rebelling demons and nothing is more effective than a Winchester.

You slowly made your way to the garage and turned on your car. You pulled out of the bunker and drove down the road. Just a few miles away was your boyfriend, Lucas, house. His parents were out of town and you know what that means... Netflix and chill... though mainly the Netflix bit.You walked up to the door and knocked. Luke opened the door.

"Hey, Y/n," he greeted sweetly. "So how did you get out?"

"Crowley, he gave me something to drug my dad," you answered. Luke is a hunter so he knows Crowley and the fact that one of your dads is an angel.

"Ok," he replied, opening the door and inviting you in. You smiled, and hung your jacket on a hook.

"You pick the movie, I'll get the popcorn," you instructed, you went to the kitchen and pulled out the bag. You pulled the bag out of the microwave when it beeped, and poured it into a bowl. You plopped down next to your boyfriend on the couch.

"The Notebook or Titanic?" Lucas asked. You let out a giggle, thinking of Uncle Balthazar.

"Titanic," you replied with a smile. He was such a mushy romantic. You sat and watched the movie in silence, your head leaning on his shoulder. He rubbed circles on your back. You looked up at him and his dull-blue eyes. You leaned and kissed him. He melted into your lips as you did with his.

This where the chill bit shows up. You wrapped your arms around him as he pulled you unto his lap, your legs straddling his hips. His arms snaked up your back and under your shirt. You pulled away and gave him a daring smirk, he raised his eyebrows and picked you up, your legs wrapped around his hips. When you reached his room, he threw down on his bed. You quickly pulled your shirt off and he pulled off his. He kissed you again, and began to pull your pants down-
Woah woah woah, Gabe get the hell out, you aren't even in this story! Stop trying to put smut in my book! *pushes Gabriel out the door* Sorry about that guys, I'll put some warding up. Um we'll just skip ahead a bit. You moaned as he- Oh Chuck, uh maybe a little more. Ah there we go this is a little better. He rolled off of you and laid on the bed next to you. You bit your lip and looked into his eyes.

"That was nice," you panted. You went to kiss him when the door swung open. You scrambled to cover your naked body with the sheets. Your dads stood in the doorway, your uncle right behind them.

"Mr. Winchester! Mr. Novak! Uh we-" Luke stuttered, looking at you for support, but you were just as terrified as he was. The three of them were a truly scary sight. Uncle Sam looked like he wanted to punch something, but your dads looked murderous. You quickly grabbed you shirt from the headboard and put it on, grabbing your underwear too.

"Look Dad, Pa, I- uh," you had no idea how to get out of this one. You pulled your underwear on and got out of bed.

"Y/n Y/m/n Winchester, you are in a heap of trouble," Cas growled, his blue eyes were lined with fury.

"And YOU, mister are dead," Dean threatened, pointing at Luke. Oh shit, you thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys the art contest is pretty much over and I only got ONE entry! Ugh
-G