OneShot: Lyng is th Mst Fn a Grl Cn Hv W/o Tkn Hr Clths Off (Lucifer x Reader)

Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking her Clothes Off (Lucifer x Reader)
Sorry, I had to FOB the title- freaking 80 character limit...
Winchester!Reader
Toned Down Smut
---

You were bored out of your freaking mind, if your secret boyfriend wasn't there, you'd probably would have murdered everyone in the room. Though it's not liked he would have stopped you... You were staring off into space as Michael droned on and on about the peace treaty you, your brothers, heaven, and hell were working on. So in the room were three Winchesters, Lucifer, Crowley, Abbadon, Cas, Michael, and Gabriel all sitting trying to think of better solution than killing each other. Lucifer sighed and stood.

"Where do you think you're going?" Michael hissed, stopping his presentation.

"For a walk. I need to stretch my wings," he replied smoothly, he glanced at you before walking out the door. You waited a minute or two before standing.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Dean asked.

"I need to powder my nose," you replied in a high pitched voice. The confused faces from the angels made you rephrase it. "I'm going to take a shit." You walked out the door and just outside the door Lucifer was waiting for you.

"What took you so long?" He purred.

"Didn't want it to look suspicious," you answered. Lucifer smiled at you and placed his hand in yours. "So why did you come out here?"

"I was bored," he purred looking at you hungrily. You smirked and understood what he wanted. You grabbed his tie and pulled him in for a kiss. His tongue attempted to invade your mouth, but you didn't let him instead you pulled away and led him down the corridor and took a turn. As you rounded the corner you grabbed him pushing him against the wall. You kissed him again, but more fiercely. You slipped your tongue into his mouth and he let out a quiet moan. You smirked and deepened the kiss.

Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?

You ran your fingers through his blonde hair as you kissed. You loved him and you gave no shits he was the devil.

Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.

You reached up and undid his tie, letting it drop to the floor. You slowly started undoing the buttons on his shirt.

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

He let out a growl and quickly switched spots with you, pinning you to the wall. You were waiting for him to take charge. You found it so much work to top... He pulled your suit jacket off and kissed you again. You bit his lip and you saw the lust in his eyes flare.

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

You unbuttoned the rest of his shirt with great speed and put your hand on his chest. He slowly unbuttoned your shirt and pushed you up against the wall even more. He leaned sucking on your neck earning a moan from you.