OneShot: Auction

RIP Alan Rickman
He will be remembered...
Always.

Winchester!Reader
---

You sat in a chair, waiting for your brothers to hurry up and get back to the auction room. They had gone off to try and get the colt back without having to bid. You tried texting them, but got no service seeing as you were in the middle of nowhere. You were starting to get worried and things only got worse when two familiar assholes showed up. You glared at the pair as they sat down on the other side of the room. Lucifer smirked at you, while Michael threw you a dirty look. You rolled your eyes and continued to watch the door. Then, one of the auctioneers goons waved his hand over the door, sealing it. You took in a deep breath trying to calm yourself.

You're going to be fine. There's plenty of warding and defenses to protect you from them, you told yourself. You were still worried as you had to leave your weapons at the entrance. Then, a door opened and in walked in Hermes, Greek god of trade. You stiffened and watched as strange items went for unimaginable prices. What people were biding were even worse than that auction with the Trans a few years prior. Michael won back some weapons of Heaven by biding angels' grace. You really didn't want to know how he planned on getting that...
Lucifer won back his sword by bidding some yellow eyed demons. You just waited until he got to the colt.

"So here we have the mythical colt, created by Samuel Colt. Let's start the bidding with-" then Hermes stopped himself, like he had remembered something. "I nearly forgot! This is a package deal."

You sat up in your chair. Worried over what he going to say next.

"With the colt you also get two of the most famous owners of the colt, who had the colt given to them by Samuel Colt himself," your breath caught in your throat. "Sam and Dean Winchester." Hermes smiled as your brother appeared, tied up and bloody.

"No!" You exclaimed, standing up from your chair. Lucifer and Michael smiled.

"Y/n," Dean choked out. You looked from your brothers back to Hermes.

"I'll give you anything," you pleaded.

"I'm fairly certain you don't have anything of use to me," Hermes replied, before looking to Michael.

"2,000 angels' grace," Michael purred. You stood speechless trying to think of something to bid.

"Going once-"

"The First Blade," you blurted out. "I can get you the first blade."

"It is of no use to me without the mark," he replied. "Going twice-"

"An entire library of lore books of every religion and spell books," you offered.

"Sorry my dear, still no deal," he smiled.

"I'm pregnant!" You yelled. Your brothers looked at you in shock.

"Your child would be of no use," he replied.

"It's a nephilim," you added. "And the father is Gabriel."

"Half archangel, half Winchester, what a child it would be," Hermes purred. He smiled and looked you in the eyes. "You have yourself a deal."

"Thank you, thank you," you repeated as your brother were freed. You ran to them, hugging them.

"I'll see you in 8 months, Y/n Winchester," Hermes cooed, handing you the colt. You led your brothers out of the room.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" Dean yelled at you once you were back in the Impala.

"Do you any idea how helpful it would be to have a nephilim on our side?!" Sam argued. "And how could you not tell us You were pregnant?!"

"Because I was afraid if you found out you would push me away, or kill my child!" You yelled back.

"Why would we kill your kid, especially if it was also Gabriel's kid?!" Dean growled.

"Because Sam killed your kid without a second thought!" You replied.

"I was souless!" Sam added.

"And it would be a monster! You two aren't very good at drawing the line of what TO hunt and what NOT TO hunt," you hissed. "And you've said before how the only reason you didn't hunt Sam was because he was our brother!"

"You just being ridiculous now!" Dean argued.

"Ridiculous?! You think I'm the one being ridiculous?! I just willingly gave up my child to save your asses!" You screamed. "How do you think I feel?! How am I supposed to tell Gabriel?! did you two ever think of me?!"

"Y/n- " Sam started, his voice had gotten softer. You opened the door and marched back into the warehouse.

"Hermes!" You yelled, marching up to the god.

"Hm?" He replied.

"Can I go back on my deal?" You asked. He looked at you strangely and nodded. Michael and Lucifer turned to look at you.

"For sure you want to rip up the deal?" He asked. You gritted your teeth and nodded. "Very well." You looked to see your brother were back on the stage. Michael and Lucifer smirked at them.

"Y/n, what are you doing?!" Dean yelled.

"Making sure IF you two survive whatever they do to you we'll have a nephilim on our side," you replied coldly. Hermes handed you a contract with pretty black lettering on it and you ripped it in half. You handed the colt over and started to walk out, but stopped to watch a bit longer.

"Let's start the bidding back up," Hermes cooed, turning back to the attendants. "I believe the archangel over there had a very nice bid." Michael smiled.

"Y/n, don't do this!" Sam pleaded.

"Oh it's already done," Hermes interjected. "And the lucky winner is Michael."

"Finally," Michael purred, standing up. Lucifer at his side he stalked up to the stage, taking the colt. He handed it to Lucifer and grabbed your brothers by their coat collars.

"See you in 8 months," you hissed, predicting how long it would take your brothers to get away. You turned on your heel and walked out of the warehouse and to the Impala. You got in and drove away. A tear fell down your cheek, but you quickly wiped it away when you heard the flap of wings from your favorite trickster.

"So how did the auction go?" Gabriel asked.

------------------

So this was going to be about sacrifice and how the Winchesters do anything to save each other, but I went another direction... Just for the hell of it.
-G