Imagine: Father's Day

Winchester!Reader
---

You put the sandwiches in the basket and grabbed a bag of chips throwing them in too. You grabbed the basket and the cooler and headed out to the garage. Dean and Cas were loading things in the impala.

"Did you get the blanket?" You asked Dean. He didn't look up from the trunk when he held up the plaid blanket. Sam came out the bunker.

"We all set?" He asked. You nodded and put the basket and cooler in the back. You climbed into the back with Cas. You all sat there quietly the entire drive. Eventually you reached your destination. You grabbed the stuff from the trunk and set it out on the ground.

"Remember when we were practicing with the crossbow in the salvage yard and you sliced my arm open?" You asked, staring at your PB&J.

"Yeah, Bobby patched you up and stopped Dad from killing me," Sam replied with a smile.

"The more I hear about your father, he sounds like a very unkind man. Emphasis on unkind," Cas commented. You shared a look with your brotherS.

"Yeah, he was a bit rough. He was just trying to do his best though," Dean spoke. No one spoke for a bit until Cas smiled and laughed.

"What?" You asked with a smile.

"I can still remember being in that cemetery," Cas smiled. "I remember every second of that as we tore up the ending of the big story." You smiled at the memory of standing with Dean against Lucifer and Michael possessing Sam and Adam. You were much younger then and yet it was such a heroic act.

"Yeah, those were the days," Dean added.

"It was Bobby's idea to go and help," Cas continued.

"That was Bobby for ya," you smiled. No one spoke as you finished your sandwiches. You stood and grabbed your beer before starting down the hill. It was only a short walk until you reached a tree. You stood next to your brothers in front of the grave. You set down a bottle of whiskey in front of the little cross.

"Happy Father's Day, Bobby," Dean spoke

----

Found this fanart and just had to write something- even if it is a bit short. So I guess I'll see your tacos next update!
See you then...
-G