Imagine: Leaving it all behind- Part 2

So this is a continuation of my previous imagine 'Leaving it all behind'
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Exterminate! Exterminate!" the Dalek buzzed, shooting at you. You ducked and jumped behind a pice of fallen concrete. There, you found the Doctor, also taking cover.

"You have a plan yet?" you asked.

"Um, I'm working on it" he said, pulling out his sonic screwdriver. A piece of the concrete was blown off, right next to your head.

"Well, you'd better hurry up!" you yelled.

"I've got it!" he jumped up and pointed his sonic right above the Dalek, the ceiling caved in, crushing the Dalek. You look at the hole, wires were sticking out of it.

"Short-circuited the air conditioning to cause an explosion... awesome" you said, with a smile.

"Americans say awesome a lot" the Doctor commented, pocketing his sonic.

-Time Skip-

You had just walked in the Tardis door with some food when you heard,  "Y/n!" the Doctor yelled from down one of the halls in the Tardis.

    "Coming!" you yelled back, before following where his voice came from. You found him in your room, the contents of your hunting bag scattered across your bed.

    "Y/n, what is this?" he asked, holding up your angel blade.

    "Look, I can explain-" you started, you took a deep breath. "I used to hunt the supernatural"

    "Y/n, you know that nothing is supernatural it's all aliens" he replied, fuming.

    "Not all of it... there are vampires, real vampires and werewolves, shape-shifters, ghouls, ghosts, demons and angels. That's an angel blade, one of the few things that can kill an angel..."

    "Why would you kill it? Just because it isn't human?! Were you planning on killing me?!" he yelled at you, over the past two years, he had never yelled at you.

    "No, Doctor, I'd never, my brothers and I we only killed the ones who killed humans, and put people at risk" you explained.

    "Have you ever tried talking to them? Did you ever think they were scared?!" he said, angrily.

    "I did try talking to one, once" you pulled up your shirt a bit to show your stomach, a three long scars ran across your stomach. "I got this from a werewolf, I was only 15 maybe. I was on a hunt with my dad, and I tried to talk the thing down, tried to reason with it, and it gave me this, then I put a silver bullet in its head. And I learned very quickly every second of my life is kill or be killed."

"What would happen if I were to do this?" he said, untying the rope around the hex bag, hiding you from demons. The contents spilled onto the floor.

"No!" you said, scrambling to pick up the little pieces.

"Hello Y/n" an all too familiar British voice said. You stood up.

"Canton?" the Doctor said. You turned around to face him, putting the Doctor behind you.

"Get out Crowley" you hissed. You slowly grabbed the angel blade from the Doctor.

"Y/n Y/n Y/n, you know your brothers both tried to sell their souls for me to find you" he smirked.

"Woah what? Souls?" the Doctor asked.

"What do you want Crowley?" you growled.

"I'm here for you darling... Dean-o's gotten himself into some trouble with the Mark of Cain, been looking for you for a while." Crowley said.

"The Mark is acting up again? Dammit I thought he had it under control..." you said. You turned to the Doctor, "I have to leave, but I'll be back" you said, hugging him.

"Don't you dare say good bye" he said, putting his chin on your shoulder.

"Then, I guess I'll see you around Doc" you said, with a smile.

"Hopefully, Y/n" the Doctor said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------