Imagine: IDEK

Imagine Lucifer having to drive the demons around because the roads were salted.

    "Why did I ever create these things?" Lucifer moaned. Crowley and Abbadon were bickering, Azazel kept asking Lucifer if he had done a good job and Meg, Ruby and Lilith were talking about their favorite torture methods. "I swear if you all don't shut up right now I'm going to smite your asses" Lucifer warned. The demons all quieted. Lucifer leaned over and turned the radio on. Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab came on.
    "Angels? Really?" Crowley asked. He snapped his fingers and the channel changed. Demons by Imagine Dragons began to play.

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold
Then, they all started to sing. They all, surprisingly, have really great voices.

"When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale"
And the demons all belted out the lyrics to the song. When the song was over they all laughed, something each of them have done in a while. The car stopped at a red light. Lucifer looked over at the car next to them. The car was black 1976 Chevy Impala.
    "Guys wave to the car next to us" Lucifer said waving to the three men in the car. All the demons looked at the windows, starting to wave before they even saw who was in the car. Then, they saw who was in the car. I'm assuming you already figured out that in the car next to them was Dean and Sam Winchester and their angel Castiel.

-TFW's PoV-
    "Dean" Sam said grabbing Dean's arm frantically and pointing at the mini van next to them.
    "What is it- *pterodactyl screech*" Dean yelled noticing the demons and Lucifer waving at them from the van. Sam started to scream too and Castiel assuming it was a normal human thing to do, also started to scream. Then, the demons started laughing. Dean slammed on the gas and sped away from the terrifying van.

-Luci and Friends PoV-
    "Did you see their faces?" Ruby asked through her laughs.
    "Sam looked like he was going to puke" Lilith laughed.
    "Should we follow them?" Abbadon asked watching them speed away.
    "Nah, I think it would scare them to death, which will only make them angry" Meg said, still holding her stomach and giggling.
    "Maybe next week we should stop by their humble abode" Lucifer suggested with a smirk.
    "I've got time" Crowley said.
    "Oh this is going to be so much fun" Lucifer said letting out an evil laugh.
------------------------------------
Weird little imagine.
-G