OneShot: Before He Cheats (Dean x Reader)

Tears stung your eyes as you found something on a dating website. No, you were looking for someone yourself, but for your best friend. You saw it under her 'in your area' suggestions... Imapal67 with a picture of your boyfriend, Dean. You recognized the picture as one you took yourself. You stormed out of the bunker and got in your car. You wanted revenge...

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp,
And she's probably getting frisky...
Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink
'Cause she can't shoot whiskey...
Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool stick,
Showing her how to shoot a combo...

You knew he had gone to a bar, it was his after hunt ritual, and you knew he was probably hooking up with some chick. You pulled up to the bar and you saw his precious 'Baby'

And he don't know...

You got out of your car, anger gleaming in your eyes. You stalked towards the perfect black car. Tools in hand you went to work.

That I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
Carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

The car was pretty close to scrap as you pocketed your knife. You thought back to all the incredible moments you had with him, but all you felt was resentment. You looked into the brand saw Dean in close quarters with a pretty blond girl.  They were both smiling...

Right now, she's probably up singing some
White-trash version of Shania karaoke.
Right now, she's probably saying, "I'm drunk"
And he's a-thinking that he's gonna get lucky,
Right now, he's probably dabbing on
3 dollars worth of that bathroom Polo...

You felt so stupid... The signs were all there.

Oh, and he don't know...

He stopped making plans with you, stopped bring you with him to the bar with him, and he always had his phone on him, never letting it out of his sights. You smirked at your handy work as you half-skipped to your car.

That I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
Carved my name into his leather seats,
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

He won't ever forget about you, what you did to his precious car, and it brought a big grin to face thinking of his reaction.

I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl,
'Cause the next time that he cheats...
Oh, you know it won't be on me!

You just hoped that who ever fell for his sly little game won't have the same problem as you did, that the damage to his car would be a reminder forever. But you were done with him...

No... not on me

You walked into the room you shared with him and packed up all your things into a bag. You stared at the room, rage still pumping through your veins. You gabbed a chair and threw it across the room. You grabbed his magazines and ripped them to shreds, piling them on the bed. You grabbed your blade again and carved your name into the wall. You ripped all his little stupid hunters tools off the walls and chucked them at the walls, making dents.

'Cause I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
Carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

You took a deep breath and left without touching another thing. All you did was return something... Along with a note.

Oh, maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...

Dean walked out of the bar with a blond at his side as he saw his car.

"No," he breathed, in shock.

"Is that your car?" The girl asked. He rushed over to the car. He quickly assessed the damage and he saw a name carved into the seat... Y/n.

He got back to the bunker as soon as he could, as the tires were destroyed he took a cab.

"Y/n!" He called through the building. You were already long gone... He rushed to his room and saw everything demolished.

Oh, before he cheats... oh, oh.

Then he noticed it sitting on the bed... Your engagement ring with a note that read Next time, think before you cheat.

---------------------

A shortish story for Valentine's Day. I may write another Valentine's story, but I've still got some writers block...
-G