Oneshot: New face, New Body, New Everything

"What the hell is that?!" Dean yelled as you hid behind a crate.

"That, my dear Winchester, is a Dalek," you replied.

"A what?" Sam asked. You just sighed and reached into your coat. Your hand wrapped around your sonic screwdriver. You readied yourself for the task ahead of you.

"Hey, apocalypse preventers!" Lucifer called from behind a barrel. "Please tell me you have a plan!" You grabbed a can and threw it across the room. The Dalek that was firing on anything that moved from cover turned and fired in that direction, you took that chance to jump out from the shelter of the crate. You pointed your sonic screwdriver at a piece of machinery behind the Dalek. It exploded in a fiery ball. The Dalek exploded with it but not before firing again. It hit you square in the chest. Your entire body lit up green before starting to fall to the ground. Cas caught you before your body met the cement floor of the warehouse.

"Y/n!" Dean yelled. Soon your friends were gathered around you. Cas was frantically trying to heal you but to no avail.

"Dammit not again," you groaned. "I really like my hair..."

"What are talking about?" Gabriel questioned. Your hand started glowing and you stared at it.

"You all need to stand back," you groaned. Something in your voice made them obey. You managed to get to your feet.

"Y/n, what's happening?" Sam questioned as your body started to glow. You ignored him and mumbled wishes of being a ginger.

"What ever you do don't freak ou-," you suddenly threw your arms out, golden light erupted from your hands and face. You screamed in agony as every single cell in your body was rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ended and you dropped your arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. You were completely made new. Yep. You're a Time Lord. You looked up and down your body. "Damn I hit the lottery this time." You looked towards your friends.

"Who the hell are you?" Dean growled, his hand tightened around his pistol.

"Guys... it's me, Y/n," you answered. The brothers didn't move from their defensive positions.

"Where's Y/n?" Gabriel hissed. You groaned and before you could explain you heard the sound of Daleks approaching.

"Crap," you mumbled. "Look we need to get out of here before more come." You stepped closer to your friends and they stepped back.

"No way we're going with you, lady," Sam replied. You ignored him and pulled a key from inside your shirt.

"Well tough, Sam. You're just going to have to trust me," you answered as you held the key up. You heard the sound of your Tardis as it materialized around you. You smiled as you looked around the console room.

You went to the doors and opened them up

You went to the doors and opened them up. "Come on, we don't have all day!" You grabbed Gabriel and pulled him in. The other followed after him and you slammed the doors.