Imagine: Having a Love Life (Gabriel x Reader)

Winchester!Reader
---

Having mostly made peace with one another Lucifer, Michael, Raphael and the other angels were casually lounging in heaven. Nothing was going on so they all had a break, something that hadn't happened in a while... There was a flap of wings and Gabriel appeared, leaning against the wall.

"Hi Gabriel," Lucifer greeted.

"Anything new?" An angel asked, looking to the trickster. Gabriel smirked and took his lollipop out of his mouth.

"Actually there is," Gabriel replied.

"What did you find another exciting sex position?" Michael sassed.

"Well I did, but that's not what I'm thinking of," Gabriel replied with an annoyed look.

"Then what?" Raphael asked.

"I have a girlfriend," Gabriel smiled. The room exploded with questions from his brothers and sisters.

"What?"
"Since when did you have a love life that didn't include pornos?"
"Who is it?"
"Is she attractive?"

"Slow down!" Gabriel spoke. "I'll just bring her here, might as well have you meet her now..." Gabriel snapped his fingers and two people appeared in the room. One dropped to the floor with a thump. You stood there, an blood soaked angel blade in hand, and covered in blood and dirt. You angrily turned to Gabriel.

"I was in the middle of a demon hunt! And now my brothers are there alone while I'm-" you paused to look around and saw all the angels and the white walls of heaven. "In heaven."

"Gabriel, you're dating Y/n?" Michael asked angrily.

"Oh great you're here," you mumbled before turning back to Gabriel. "Send me back now before those idiots get themselves killed."

"Sure thing sweetie," Gabriel cooed. He pulled you close to him and kissed your forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too," you smiled. Gabriel snapped his fingers and you disappeared to finish your hunt.

"I can't believe you," Lucifer pouted. Gabriel looked around at the stunned faces.

"What? She's nice to me, funny, great in bed, and she looks sexy when she's covered in blood," Gabriel shrugged.

"And she's Y/n freaking Winchester! She has the highest angel kill count besides Castiel, with Sam and Dean just barely behind!" An angel argued.

"It was in self defense!" Gabriel defended.

"And she's a human, you know that father doesn't like that!" Raphael argued. There was crack of thunder that shook the room and the lights flickered. When the lights came back something was carved into the wall.

I'm cool with it was carved into the wall. Gabriel pointed to it.

"Ha! Dad approves!" Gabriel announced. Michael and Raphael glared at Gabriel, and Lucifer just shook his head.

"Careful you don't get too prideful, or you'll end up with a long distance relationship... From the cage," Michael threatened. Gabriel rolled his eyes in response.

"Now if you excuse me I'm going to watch my girl beat the shit out of some demons, and then we're going to have sex in the Impala to piss Dean off," Gabriel announced before disappearing with a smirk.

"Maybe I should look into having a love life..." Lucifer shrugged.

--------------
I am on a roll with these updates!
-G