Imagine: Speak Now (Gabriel x Reader)

Imagine having to marry Lucifer when you are in love with Gabriel.

---

"For them," you told yourself. You stood looking at the wedding dress before you... Your wedding dress. It was the day you were to wed Lucifer in exchange for the lives of your brothers, Sam and Dean. You ran a hand down your face looking at the little tattoo on your wrist. It was a little golden lollipop, it matched the silver one on Gabriel's wrist. You thought back to the moment you had to tell him the news.

"Y/n, have you made any head way finding your bros?" Gabriel asked, appearing next to you. You looked up at him with tears eyes.

"Lucifer has them," you replied.

"Are they- Candy, why are you crying?" He asked, cupping your face, wiping away the tears with his thumbs. You could see the change in his demeanor as you hesitated.

"He's going to kill them unless- unless I marry him," you answered.

"You said no right?" Gabriel asked, panic in his eyes. You turned away from him.

"Their my brothers Gabe, I can't let them die," you replied. You heard him take in a big breath of air.

"Y/n, do you have any idea what he'll do to you? Do you know what this would do to me?" He asked, anger apparent in his voice.

"He's going to kill them if I don't," you replied. "He's going to be here tomorrow to get my answer, and I'm going to say yes."

"Y/n, please. There must be another way," Gabriel pleaded.

"I'm so sorry," you added, slipping the engagement ring off your finger. "But know that I will never stop loving you," you took his hand and placed it in his palm.

You sighed, tears streaming down your face. The door clicked and Meg walked in.

'What do you want?" You hissed, quickly wiping away your tears.

"I'm here to help you get dressed," she replied. You nodded, rubbing the tattoo with your hand. "You know what your doing is brave and I admire that."

"Yeah," you huffed. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the dress. Lucifer had picked it out for you himself, it had a sweet heart neckline that was very revealing and red flowers trailing down the dress.

 Lucifer had picked it out for you himself, it had a sweet heart neckline that was very revealing and red flowers trailing down the dress

Meg snapped her fingers and the dress appeared on you. You immediately noticed the slight inhibiting of breathing.

"Um, it's a bit tight," you commented. Meg snapped her fingers and it loosened to just the right fit.

"Hair up or down?" She asked.

"Down," you replied. She snapped her fingers and your hair curled into ringlets, your make up was also done.