Imagine: Just trying to get a beer

Imagine just trying to get a beer...
---

You were dead tired from your last hunt. You didn't bother washing the blood off from your hunt before heading to a roadhouse. You figured you could use the shower there... It didn't matter, only hunters were in there so it wouldn't be unnatural for someone to walk in covered in blood. You grunted, your muscles aching as you climbed out of your car and walked into the hunter's bar. The heads turned to look at you. They stared in awe, you were almost as popular as the Winchester brothers. You just sighed and walked up to the bar.

"The showers working?" You asked. The bar tend nodded with a smile. You cleaned off and brushed you hair. It was actually amazing how you could transform from Y/n, the hunting machine covered in blood to the put together, plaid-cladded Y/n Y/l/n. You pulled your hair into a messy bun and walked back into the bar. The stares returned and with a big sigh you sat down at the bar.  You didn't like the attention.

"On the house," the tender said, sliding you a beer. You caught it just as it veered off the end of the table. You popped the lid off hitting it on the tabletop and took a long sip. The room was still a bit quiet and the stares hadn't stopped. You sighed again, you didn't like the special treatment, all you had wanted was a beer. Then, the door dinged as two other people walked in. You recognized them immediately and then it was your turn to stare. The room grew tense as the Winchesters walked in. You had never actually met the Winchesters, only heard stories of them...

The taller one, Sam, was tense his eyes darted around the room. You analyzed he knew people didn't like him. The shorter one, Dean, smirked slightly. You knew that he must enjoy the attention, at least more then Sam. They ignored the stares and sat down at the bar. Dean was in the seat next to you, and you couldn't help but stare. You were sitting next to THE Dean Winchester. You opened your mouth to say something to him, but a hunter spoke up.

"Get out of here, you freaks!" A hunter yelled. The brother sighed and shook their heads. More people joined in, throwing insults at the two. Someone threw a bottle and you caught in mind air.

"Hey!" You yelled, standing between the Winchesters and the crowd of angry hunters. You glared at the hunters with a look that could kill. "Leave them alone."

"Why are you defending them, they're the ones who started the freaking apocalypse!" A hunter growled.

"Yeah, but who are the ones who popped the devil back in his cage? Who stopped the leviathans? Who killed Abbadon?" You asked. The room went silent.

"That doesn't change what they've done," a hunter chimed in.

"Well fine then, do what you want to them, but you're going to have to go through me," you hissed, putting your hand on the gun at your belt. You knew you wouldn't be able to hold off every hunter, but they didn't know that. No one made a move and the tension slowly went away. Some hunters left in frustration, flipping you off as they left. As people went back to their business, you sat back down at the bar.

"You know, you didn't have to do that," Sam said, with a sigh. You shook your head.

"No, it's okay. No one, no matter what they did, deserves that. Besides, they're just jealous that they aren't getting any glory," you said with a slight smile. Sam smirked slightly. Dean offered his hand.

"What's your name?" He asked, you shook his hand.

"Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n," you answered. Dean froze and a slight smile creeped across his lips.

"THE Y/n?" Dean asked. You shrugged and nodded. "It's an honor."

"No, the pleasure's all mine, meeting you two. They're wrong, you boys are heroes. Without you, we'd all be dead. Wether they accept it or not," you said, taking another sip of your beer.

"It's been a while since we've heard something like that said to us," Sam said. You felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You grabbed it and smirked slightly.

"Looks like a couple mysterious deaths, victims drained of blood," you spoke. You looked to the brothers. "Sounds like a vamp nest, wanna tag along?"

"A hunt with you? Of course, we're not going to pass up a chance to go on a hunt with the best hunter in the business," Dean replied, with a nod. You smirked and put some money on the table for the brothers beers. You strode out of the road house, the brothers behind you. You threw a look at the ones who had insulted them as you pulled open the door. You walked into the parking lot to see that famed Impala, you froze and ran a hand along the hood.

"She's beautiful," you purred. Dean smiled, and leaned against the car.

"Just finished polishing, Baby," Dean replied, proudly and you let out a laugh.

"I'll be right back, I prefer to park around back," you said. You hoped in your red 1969 Chevy Camaro and drove around front. Dean's jaw dropped as you parked next to his beloved car. You got out, smirking, and put your hand on his chin, losing his mouth. Sam laughed and shook his head.

"So where to?" Sam asked.

"Forks, Washington," you replied, Sam grabbed his brother and led him back to their car. You laughed and got back in your car. You lead the way and smiled to yourself. What funny things can happen when you're just trying to get a beer...

-------

Oh look a very rare imagine with out the reader being a Winchester...
-G