OneShot: I can't think of a title... (Castiel x Reader)

As requested by MarriedToMoney
Winchester!Reader

I made this chapter non-gender specific
There is a female same sex couple

Trigger Warning
homophobic slurs
---
"Y/n," Cas spoke. You looked up from your book.

"Yes, Cas?" You smiled warmly at him and looked into his blue eyes. Your heart fluttered at the innocent look on his face.

"Could you help me with something?" Cas questioned, he looked to the floor.

"Sure, what is it?" You replied, setting down your book.

"Can you teach me more about Earth?" Cas asked, he obviously looked slightly embarrassed at the request.

"Of course, what do want to know?" You got to your feet.

"I don't really know," Cas answered, furrowing his eyebrows. You bit your lip, thinking.

"How about we go into town?" You suggested. Cas nodded and held out his hand, to teleport you. "Let's take Baby." You stood in the door way to Dean's room and knocked on the frame.

"What?" Dean looked up from his magazine.

"I was gonna go into town with Cas. Can I talk the car?" You questioned.

"No, talk done of the others," Dean sternly replied.

"But they don't have any gas," you pouted. Dean glared at you before sighing. He grabbed the keys from his bedside table and threw them to you.

"Fine, but you get a scratch on her and I'll kill you. I don't care that you're my sibling," Dean growled.

"Thanks, bro," you grinned at him. You walked into the war room, Cas following closely behind you.

"Where are you two off to?" Sam asked, his face held a slight smirk. He knew about your crush on Cas.

"Y/n is taking me into town to teach me more about Earth," Cas answered your moose of a brother. Sam smiled at you and mouthed 'use protection' you glared at him before leading Cas out of the bunker.
.
.
"Where are we going?" Cas asked, after maybe five minutes of walking through the town that was a mile or two away from the bunker.

"No where in particular," you hummed. "That's what people do sometimes. We just wander about, things are more fun that way."

"I remember doing such, when I was human," Cas replied. You walked down the sidewalk, Cas following close behind like a lost puppy. You pointed things out here and then. You got ice cream since Cas wanted to try. Some clean up was required afterwards, but Cas really liked it. He claimed it actually tasted like something other than molecules.

When you came out of the shop you heard a commotion down the street. You turned to Cas and quickened your step. You made your way to the front of a small crowd. In the middle were two girls, both looking very upset. They were siting together on a bench and several people were yelling at them. Upon listening to their words, your blood began to boil. You saw someone throw something at the two girls.

"Fags!" One man hissed.

"Burn in hell!" A woman yelled. You turned to Cas to see his face contorted in an angry pout.

"Are we going to do something?" He asked. You took in a deep breath before stepping in front of the girls.

"Hey leave them alone!" You growled. One of the men stepped up to you.

"This ain't none of your business," he hissed. Cas was at your side in a moment. The guy backed up a bit. He quickly grouped up with the others.

"You must be queers too!" A woman yelled. Suddenly, you were hit in the head with a water bottle. You made a low growl sound and pulled out your fake FBI badge.