OneShot: Running

Winchester!Reader
---

Running. That's all I could think about. I pushed through the bushes, taking a split second to make sure my brothers were running beside me, and they were still there. Not only could I barely breathe, but I was terrified. I stumbled over a log and tumbled to the ground. Dean and Sam stopped a split second and helped me up. We kept running. Now you're probably thinking what could send the Winchesters running through a forest, scared shitless. Two things... ghost sickness and a hoard of angry angels and demons. But let us go back to where this predicament all began.

-A Day Earlier-

"So get this," Sam began, "In Sunnyset, Iowa, three people all had heart attacks with a week of each other. Police think it's just a coincidence." I looked up from the gun I was cleaning.

"Sounds like our kind of case," I replied.

Later after driving 2 hours we checked into the hotel. I changed into my FBI clothes, making sure to fix my hair. We arrived at the coroner to check out the bodies. As we reached the desk we showed our badges.

"I'm Agent Way," Dean introduced himself as, then gestured to me. "This is Agent Stump." And then he motioned to Sam "and Agent Urie. We're here to see the triple heart attack victims."

"It's just a coincidence. Why is the FBI would involved?" The coroner asked.

"Well in the FBI there are no coincidences," I replied sternly, making it apparent I didn't care what he thought. The coroner nodded and led us the room. He left the room and we each took a body examining it. I immediately noticed a familiar rash on the victim's upper forearm.

"Ghost sickness?" Sam asked. I looked over to see the victim he was near also had the rash, as did the one by Dean.

"Well this Buruburu is working fast," Dean commented. "Three victims in a week."

"Well, something certainly happened," I sighed, before I looked at the coroner's report. "Hey, look at this." I motioned my brother's over. I pointed to one line.

"Sulfur found under fingernails," Sam read. He moved to the report on the other two victims. "More sulfur."

"What is going on here?" Dean asked out-loud.

"Well what ever it is, it's not good," I replied.

Back at the motel I had just come back with some food and in the pit of my stomach I knew something was wrong. I was unusually jumpy. I opened the door and both Sam and Dean jumped three feet in their chairs. I carefully closed the door behind me.

"You too?" I asked, they both nodded. "This is just great, now we have ghost sickness. How the crap did this happen? Well have you found anything on who our Buruburu could be?"

"Yeah, Flynn Spurling, found murdered in his home," Sam replied.

"Is that it?" I questioned. "Doesn't sound like enough."

"Well it looks like he was tortured before who ever it was finished him off," Sam added.

"Well that would definitely put us on the list," I commented.

"I'll go to the station see if we can get our hands on some crime scene photos," Dean said, putting his jacket on.

"Okay, um we'll go talk to his wife," Sam suggested. Dean nodded and left. The closing of the door made my heart pound.

"We need to hurry," I said, putting my jacket on too.

"Mrs. Spurling-" I began.

"Call me Kelly," she said. I nodded.