OneShot: Michael x Reader

You were currently wreaking havoc in heaven. You knew pretty much how heaven worked, you had been given a tour many years ago by your ex-boyfriend Michael. When the Winchester pulled him into the cage with Lucifer, you were distraught, but you moved on and you continued to hunt. However, just recently you had died on a hunt, and you were not happy when your memories for heaven did not include Michael. Apparently, angels aren't supposed to even be a part of people's memories to begin with. You had quickly escaped you heaven of a stroll on the beach and wandered the halls of heaven, visiting historical figures, and you may or may not have left Abraham Lincoln's door open, letting him run lose in heaven, and he may or may not be helping you make a mess. You had split up with him, and you were running down a hall when you were met by multiple angels. You quickly turned around, only to run into Death.

"Humans," he huffed, and grabbed your arm. Grey mist swirled around you, and you blacked out.

"Y/n?" a slightly buzzy voice asked. You sat up in the dark, to see two swirling masses. One looked like flames and the other a swirling ice storm. The flaming one moved closer to you. The flames morphed to a more human form.

"Michael?" you asked, standing up. You saw the figure smile. As your eyes adjusted to the dark you saw him more clearly. "It is you!" you grinned, the figure took your hand and pulled you in for a hug.

"I've missed you Y/n," he whispered, "but what are you doing here, and was that Death?"

"Yeah, um I died and I was kind of messing around in heaven," you admitted, rubbing the back of your neck. He just shook his head.

"Who's this?" a cold swirls asked. Michael turned around, putting you behind him.

"You stay away from her Lucifer," Michael warned. The cold formed into a human shape of Lucifer's old vessel, Nick.

"Oh come on Mike, I wouldn't hurt a single hair on her head," he cooed.

"If you don't stop calling me Mike, I'm going to start calling you Luci again," Michael replied. You saw something in the corner of the cage.

"What's that?" you asked, pointing.

"That's my vessel, Adam," Micael replied.

"He doesn't look very good," you commented.

"I can hear you," Adam replied, you saw him shakily stand up. It was freaking you out, seeing a double of Michael. He stalked over.

"You should go lay down," Lucifer said, almost kindly. Adam rolled his eyes. He held his hand out to you.

"I'm Adam, and I already know who you are, Y/n," he smiled. You shook his hand.

"It's a lot more spacey than I thought it would be," you commented, looking around the cage.

"Has to be, it needs to fit Lucifer's true form in," Michael explained. You tilted your head.

"You're not in your true form?" you questioned.

"No, we would never fit in here, and it would kill Adam," Michael added.

"Well at least we've got some company," Lucifer said, sitting down on the floor.

"So were stuck in here for all of eternity?" you asked.

"Yep, or until someone lets us out," Adam said, sitting on the floor too.

"And there's no furniture, nothing to do?" you asked. Michael shook his head. "Oh."

-Time Skip brought to you by the impending mid-season hellatus-

You were laying on the floor, with your head lying in Michael's lap, trying to get comfortable.

"I'm so boredddddd," you whined.