OneShot: You are comepletely out of my brother's league (Michael x Reader)

A knock at the door made Michael get up out of bed. He grabbed some clothes from the floor and put them on. Michael, since he had little control of heaven since he'd gotten out of the cage and only had to do minor duties, had bought an apartment on Earth. Michael passed a clock and noticed it was 1 in the morning. He was on edge as to who would be at his door at that early hour. His question was answered as soon as he looked towards the door. He could see three glowing archangel graces. He mentally groaned and opened the door to find his brothers standing there. He leaned in the doorway.

"Hey, Mike," Lucifer greeted with a smirk.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Michael asked.

"We were going to head to a bar in Ireland and get wasted," Gabriel answered before he raised his eyebrows at Michael.

"What's up with your hair? And why are you shirtless?" Lucifer questioned, looking Michael up in down.

"Michael, what were you doing before we got here?" Raphael inquired. The floor creaked and the lights turned on. You stood in the doorway of Michael's room with only one of Michael's dress shirts on. You sleepily rubbed your eyes.

"Michael?" You yawned. The three archangels looked past Michael to see you. Michael turned around too.

"Y/n. Hey," Michael spoke, sounding slightly surprised. "Lucifer, Gabriel, Raphael, this is my girlfriend, Y/n." Gabriel smirked slightly, his eyes eating you up, Lucifer giving you about the same appreciation.

"Wait, your brothers, the other archangels?" You questioned, You smiled slightly, having wanted to meet them eventually. Gabriel moved a bit closer to you, moving past Michael.

"Is that Michael's shirt?" Raphael questioned.

"You know, I gotta tell you. You are completely it of my brother's league," Gabriel scoffed. Michael was glaring at him with a look that could kill.

"Just let me put something on," you had dropped your smile slightly and turned.

"No, no, no. I wouldn't dream of it," Gabriel smirked. "Seriously."

"Anyway, we gotta borrow your boyfriend here for a few hours," Lucifer added, grabbing Gabriel and pulling him back.

"Nice meeting you," Raphael forced a smile.

"No way, I finally convinced him to have sex with me and we've only gone two rounds," You interrupted. Michael's face turned red.

"Oooo premarital sex, Mikey's a sinner," Lucifer teased. Michael shot him a glare.

"Oh boy, father's going to be upset with you," Raphael piled on.

"Shut up and get out!" Michael hissed, pushing them back out the door.

"Come on, Michael!" Gabriel whined just before Michael slammed the door in their faces. Michael sighed and turned to you.

"Was it really necessary to mention our intercourse?" Michael asked, crossing his arms. You just smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh stop it, they probably would have figured it out eventually," you replied.

"No they wouldn't have. They are idiots," Michael answered, wrapping an arm around you.

"We heard that!" Lucifer growled from the other side of the door.

"Then leave! Go bother the Winchesters for all I care!" Michael answered.

"Fine!" Lucifer replied.

"She's still way out of your league!" Gabriel added before the two of you heard something like someone stumbling from being pulled along. You just let out a laugh and pulled Michael back to the bedroom.

"We'll have round three in the morning," you whispered, flopping onto the bed. You were asleep as soon as you hit the pillow. Michael just smiled and watched over you, while also planning revenge on his brothers.

---

Just a quick one while I try to think of ideas...
Does anyone have any ideas for preferences btw? Comment them if you do. Thanks fam. See ya next update tacos!
-G