Imagine: Beach Day

You sighed, looking in the mirror. You were going to the beach with all your friends, and you had bought a really nice bikini. There was a problem though- The bikini showed off every single scar on your body, and being a hunter, you had a lot.

"Jo, I'm not so sure about this," you called through the bathroom door.

"Y/n, I know that you're worried about the scars," Jo replied. "But remember what they mean... They show that we were strong and made it to here. They are battle scars," Jo encouraged. You titled your head looking at yourself. You narrowed your eyes and put your hands on your hips.

"You're right. I am a boss ass bitch," you smirked, you heard a laugh from the other side of the door. You knew that Jo was right, so you dismissed your thoughts and opened the door. You grabbed your others things.

"Cute," Jo commented as you got out of the bathroom, having put on your sunglasses, sandals, and big red sun hat. She was wearing a blue, swan pattern bikini with half sleeves on the top, white sandals, white sunglasses and a blue and white striped sun hat.

 She was wearing a blue, swan pattern bikini with half sleeves on the top, white sandals, white sunglasses and a blue and white striped sun hat

"Thanks," you replied with a smile. You grabbed your beach bag of snacks, sunscreen, towels, and other assorted stuff. "Ready," you smiled and you walked with Jo into the war room. The boys, Sam, Dean, Cas, Gabriel, Kevin, and Balthazar, were all ready. They each had on swim pants on with t-shirts. Dean and Cas had band ones, Sam had a Stanford shirt, Gabe had a Jaws one (you laughed slightly), Kevin a Doctor Who shirt, and Balthazar had a touristy looking shirt from Paris. They all looked to you and Jo, their jaws slightly open.

"Sup bitches," Charlie greeted, suddenly appearing, Meg by her side.

"I see you got a lift," Sam commented, looking to the demon in the room.

"Yeah, car wouldn't start so I called Meg," Charlie shrugged. Charlie had on a floral tankini, plain sun hat, and yellow sunglasses and sandals. Meg wore a plain black bikini, black sun hat, sunglasses and sandals.

The boys were practically drooling now

The boys were practically drooling now. You just shook your head at them with a slight smile.

"You guys ready to go?" You asked, trying to grab their attention. They quickly snapped out of it and nodded, not back to their more serious selves. "You sure? You have your sunscreen?" You asked, like a concerned parent.