OneShot: Legends

Every hunter has heard of them... The two brothers who started out as little chubby faced kids dragged into the hunting life by their father, but now they are legends. Some question if they are even real, but secretly they all know, the Winchester brothers are real. They drive around the country in that Black 1967 Chevy Impala, hunting the things that go bump in the night. Some hunters think that those boys should be hunted, but they never do for fear of only getting one and the other coming after them.

In road houses the brothers are talked about in hushed whispers. The boys who've died and come back countless times. Those who think of going after them are taught that those boys aren't rational when it comes to each other. If you hurt Sam, Dean would do anything to get back at you. If you even touch Dean, Sam will have his demon blade in your neck in seconds. Those brothers would burn down the world to get back to each other. And they have done just that, many times...

There have been some who have foolish enough to go after those boys, like Gordon Walker... He went after Sam and took Dean to get to him. After beating the shit out of him, Sammy saved his brother and they sent him to jail, and when he got out and became a vamp Sam Winchester took his head off with brute force and some wire.

After poor Sam was tricked into starting the apocalypse, two hunters, Roy and Walt, tracked down the boys. They put put a shotgun slug in Sammy's chest. They were smart though, they killed Dean too. "You want to spend the rest of your life knowing Dean Winchester's on your ass, 'cause I don't." No one knows what happened to those two, but they were never seen again...

And to monsters... The Winchesters are the things that they all fear the most. They all fear those boys. Move around or Dean Winchester will track you down... Don't go after the same people or Sam Winchester will find your pattern... Cause if your not human and you attract too much attention those boys will come knocking on your door and gank you.

Those boys have made some mistakes, but it just shows that they are human and they are out there... So know that they aren't heroes... They are legends. And don't you dare forget that.

-----------------------------------------

Anyone else excited for the possibility of Scary!Winchesters in Season 11?
I just find them so sexy when they do that stuff, like the whole 'We're the ones you should be afraid of' bit with Brady was just so god damn sexy!
-G