Imagine: Deanna? Samantha? Castielle? What?!

Team Free Will meets Fem!Team Free Will---

---

"Find anything?" Dean asked, sitting across from Sam at the motel table. They were investigating the death of a man who had been electrocuted by his toaster and had very literally fried. His body was completely charred.

"So get this, Carmen, our victim, was on death row last year, just days away from the electric chair. Then, due to a fluke in his trial he was exonerated," Sam answered.

"What did he do?" Dean questioned, taking a sip of coffee.

"He was charged with the murder of his wife and 5 year old child, even confessed to it," Sam answered, looking to his brother.

"And the son of a bitch walked free," Dean growled, gritting his teeth. "Man, demons, I get. People are crazy. Deserved every jolt he got if you ask me."

"Ironic justice..." Sam added, he was staring into space, you could practically hear his brain working.

"Wait, you don't think?" Dean was catching on.

"Trickster or Gabriel?" Sam replied. "We should call Cas."

"Yeah," Dean replied. He closed his eyes. "Hey Cas, we need your help."

"What is it, Dean?" Cas asked, appearing with the sound of wings. The two brothers jumped only slightly, having mostly gotten used to Cas' sudden appearing.

"We think Gabriel's back or it could be just a trickster," Dean answered. Cas paused for a moment.

"I am definitely sensing archangel powers in this town," Castiel replied.

"So it's Gabriel," Dean stated.

"Yes, and I believe I know exactly where he is," Cas answered.

"Why would he be here?" Dean asked as they pulled up to the back of a warehouse.

"I don't know, but he is most certainly here, the power radiating of this warehousing is very great," Cas spoke, getting out of the impala with the brothers. They quietly made their way to the door. Finding it locked, Sam quickly picked it. They walked into the warehouse to find a woman standing there. Her hair was a golden brown and her eyes the color of whiskey.