Imagine: The Endings of Supernatural

1: It's season 15 and they're gone. They're all gone. Cas died in Dean's arms, his last words were thanks to the brothers and another three words, directed to Dean. Barely a day later the brothers lay on the ground, blood pooling around them. Sam was gone first, with his remaining strength he smirked at his older brother. Saying one word that meant so much... Jerk. Before Dean could even answer with Bitch Sam was gone. Dean barely had the power to grab onto Sammy's hand. Tears streamed down his face as he coughed out Goodnight Sammy. And our boys are gone.

Only one remained standing through the events that occurred. Crowley held a glass of whiskey as he watched the last embers die out on the brothers' funeral pyres. He may had found those two boys absolute pains in the ass, but they helped him when he needed it. Even when his own subjects abandoned him, the brothers came to him for help, offering help in return. Crowley sighed and took another sip of his whiskey before the glass disappeared. A roll of paper in his hand. He smiled and looked to us.

"It looks like the tens years are up, little hunters. In my opinion you should have let it die after those five years," Crowley purred.

Never appeared across the screen, but we all said it aloud, venom in our voices. Crowley just shook his head.

"Be sure to save your feelings for the next show," he added before disappearing. The screen faded to black and we thought that was it. But then we could hear it... The sound of that car. The most important car... No. The most important object in pretty much the whole universe. Then, it started out quiet... The sound of something on the radio, then as it gets louder we know that this is it... It's the end. Our voices fill the empty air that should be filled with the conversations of Sam and Dean and Cas. Together we sing the song that everyone knows. The words appear on the black screen for those who may not know.

Carry on my wayward son

We heard the crunch of leaves as something walked closer, but we can't see a thing, the screen is still dark.

There'll be peace when you are done

It's a low growl and the tears slip down cheeks of those who haven't started crying just yet. Our voices waver as we sing...

Lay your weary head to rest

The growling is louder and the crunch of leaves is closer. Sobs accompany the sound of the radio.

Don't you cry no more

Then the music is drowned out by the growl and it all goes silent. With our heads buried in our hands or pillows we all except it... The ending of Supernatural.

---

2: They lost everything... All there was left was the boy king, the righteous man, and the fallen angel. But in the end they were lost as well. The camera fades away from the bodies of team free will and Gabriel takes the screen.

"And that's what will happen if you go with Dean," Gabriel breathes. Somehow the trickster pulled another trick and somehow made it. The camera pans around to show a younger, short haired, bright eyed Sam Winchester. Sam's eyes are wide in shock. Sam was going down the steps, bag in hand, that very moment to join Dean. Sam sighs and runs a hand down his face and when he uncovers his eyes Gabriel is gone. Sam can hear Jess moving around the apartment. If he goes, he's going to lose her. He going to lose everyone, even Dean. Sam takes a deep breath and his hand tightens around the strap of his bag as he descends the stairs.

"I'm so sorry, Jess," he whispers as he walks to the Impala and gets in.

"What's the matter, Sammy?" Dean asks, looking to his younger brother.