OneShot: Mark of Cain (Dean x Reader)

So @ShelbyJ23 requested I do a story with the Mark of Cain
---

You were on a supply run when your phone started ringing. You stopped and moved the cart over to the side of the aisle. You pulled your phone out of your pocket
Sam
You answered and put the phone to your ear.

"Hey, Sam," you said.

"Y/n, I found Dean," Sam quickly said. You froze and felt tears starting to sting your eyes.

"W-what?" You breathed. You heard Sam take in a deep breath.

"Y/n, he's- he's a demon," Sam added. "But, don't worry, I'm bringing him home now. We'll fix him, I promise." Then, he hung up. You wiped away a tear from your cheek and quickly bought the stuff in the cart. You put the bag in your car and got in. You just sat there for a moment, deep in thought until you finally put the key in the ignition.

"Dean!" You yelled, seeing Metatron plunge the angel blade into Dean's chest. "No!" You screamed. You sprinted at full speed, Sam just behind you. Metatron stood and backed up. You fell to your knees next to Dean, ignoring the scribe standing nearby.

"Hey, hey, hey," you said, trying to keep Dean upright. He was bloody and bruised. Sam moved towards Metatron, blade raised, the douche disappeared. Sam pressed a cloth against the wound in Dean's chest, Dean cried out in pain, and grabbed your wrist.

"Sammy, Y/n, you got to get out of here before he comes back," Dean weakly said, wincing as Sam pressed against his shoulder.

"Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shut up. Shut up. Just save your energy, all right?" Sam spoke, keeping pressure on the wound. Your eyes widened as the cloth began to soak completely with blood.

"Oh, man. We'll stop the bleeding. We'll- we'll get you a doctor or- or I'll find a spell. You're gonna be okay," you assured with a weak smile. Sam grabbed Dean's hand and put it in place to hod the cloth.

"Listen to me. It's better this way," Dean breathed, his eyes were growing duller and his face was getting pale.

"What?!" You nearly yelled.

"The Mark. It's making me into something I don't want to be," Dean gasped.

"Don't worry about the Mark. We'll figure out the Mark later. Just hold on, okay? Get you some help," Sam shook his head. You both grabbed Dean's shoulders and helped him up. Dean cried out again and leaned heavily on you. You grabbed his head, and kissed the top of his head.

"Please, Baby, hold on," you pleaded. The two of your struggled to get Dean to the exit. Dean's hand had gone limp so you put your hand on the cloth. Your hand, immediately, was covered in Dean's blood.

"What happened with you being okay with this?" Dean breathed, you smiled slightly at the snark in his voice.

"I lied," you answered, quickly holding him a little tighter.

"Ain't that a bitch?" Dean replied, with a slight laugh. Dean's legs were starting to give in and the arm of your coat was stained a deep red.

"Guys. Hold up. Hold up," Dean spoke. You stopped and sat him on piece of equipment. You looked at Dean's face to see fresh blood covering his lips, his breathing was weak and he looked out of it. Tears starting streaming down your face again, as you realized he wasn't going to make it.