OneShot: Hiatus (Fandomstuck)

Here's the cast-

This is Fandomstuck, the personifications of the fandoms

Don't know much about Homestuck so plz don't hate me if I mess something up...
---

Supernatural wiped the tears flowing from his eyes. He hated finales. He hated going on hiatus. He hated it all. He grabbed the bottle of whiskey from beside him and took a swig. He sighed as he started to fade away. He reappeared back in the white room. It was the hiatus room, it was filled with chairs and sofas and tables with laptops. He looked around and found Doctor Who and Sherlock. He shuffled over, dragging his feet.

"Hey DW. Hey Sher'," Supernatural mumbled. Doctor Who looked up from his laptop.

"Oh, hello Supernatural," DW greeted the younger fandom. "You okay?"

"What do you think?" Supernatural grumbled. Doctor Who sighed knowingly. Doctor Who looked to Sherlock, seated next to him, elbowing him in the ribs.

"What?" Sherlock asked, holding his side. He looked up. "Ah. I see hiatus came..."

"Yeah..." SPN replied, "Hey where's Hetalia... I need to ask him something."

"He's not doing to well..." Doctor Who replied.

"Why... What happened? He didn't get canceled did he?" Supernatural asked, worried about his friend.

"You didn't hear?" Sherlock asked. Supernatural furrowed his eyebrows.

"No. I've been kinda busy, two fan-favorite characters came back this season," Supernatural answered.

"SPN... Homestuck- he released his last update," Doctor Who elaborated. Supernatural frowned starting to understand. When a show, game, book series, anime, etc. ends or gets cancelled they aren't allowed in the hiatus room. Fandoms on hiatus are only allowed out when previews or big news is released, so the 'dead fandoms' as they are called rarely see those on hiatus. Hetalia and Homestuck were kinda a thing... Well not really, but everyone shipped it.

"I- I didn't know," Supernatural spoke, looking to the floor. "Well, damn." SPN looked to the other side of the room and spotted the fandom sitting alone. Doctor Who and Sherlock looked to. Supernatural felt pity looking at the fandom siting alone. He was staring at a laptop, not looking like his usual happy self. He saw the other anime fandoms throwing dirty looks. He knew what it was like to have no one want to be near you. Thankfully he had been found by Doctor Who and Sherlock, and they helped him. Hetalia however only really had Homestuck. SPN and DW and Sherlock had befriended the two outcasts, but they seldom spent time together, nowadays.

"Hetalia will be okay, he just needs time... But how are you doing, I heard it was a rough finale," Sherlock added.

"Well Sam is probably shot and Mary Winchester is back... I'll be fine, season 12 is confirmed and season 13 if ratings hold," Supernatural answered. He paused for a moment. "Who else did we lose?"

"Hunger Games, Gravity Falls, Hannibal, Glee, Heroes, Agent Carter, and more... SPN- it was bad this year," Doctor Who answered.

"Damn, Hannibal... well there goes our body clean up," Supernatural shrugged, sitting down on the couch. "And I was starting to warm up to Gravity Falls too, he was basically Sherlock and I's love child." The three were silent, the conversation of other fandoms on hiatus in the background.

"Do- do you ever feel like, in the end... It'll just be us?" Doctor Who asked, quietly.

"You two, yeah, but me... My time is almost up," Supernatural answered, making a beer appear in his hand.

"Oh don't say that, Supernatural," Doctor Who spoke.

"He is right, his actors are getting old, they have children that need their parents," Sherlock put in. Supernatural sighed knowing Sherlock was right and took a sip of his beer.

"Oh shut it, Sherlock," Doctor Who snapped. "Supernatural. You are not going anywhere, anytime soon. Not on my watch." Supernatural smiled and took another sip of his beer. He sat the beer down on the table.

"Well, let's get to it then, SuperWhoLock is officially on hiatus," Supernatural smiled a wicked smile. Sherlock adjusted his scarf, Doctor Who straightened his glasses, and Supernatural plucked a bad feather from his wings. The three stood and a few of the nearby fandoms took notice. They climbed onto the table and Supernatural snapped his fingers. Thunder shook the room and everyone quickly looked to the three.

"Oh no," Adventure Time gasped.

"Where is Harry Potter when you need him?" Frozen asked. SuperWhoLock looked to the fandom each wearing wicked, chaos filled smiles.

"Haven't you heard? He's gotten a movie and stage play," Sherlock purred. The HP fandom was the only one who could somewhat put SuperWhoLock in check for he'd been on hiatus since 2011 and kept most of its sanity and had control over most of the fandoms. Every fandom has put their characters in a Hogwarts house- which put them in HP's domain.

"So he's not here to stop us now," Doctor Who added.

"Maybe this hiatus won't be so bad," Supernatural cooed. He looked over to Hetalia. "Hetalia... Wanna joins us?" The fandom's face lit up with a smile.

"Of course," Hetalia replied. Supernatural held his hand out to the fandom, helping him onto the table. Supernatural looked at the other fandoms until his eyes landed on a certain robe and glasses wearing fandom that was stomping towards them brandishing a wand.

"What the bloody hell do you think you four are doing?!"
---

I HAVE SUCH MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT THE FINALE

DEAN FUCKING BRO-ZONED CASGOD AND AMARA ARE WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHERESAM IS PROBABLY EITHER SHOT OR HE'S GONNA GET KILLED BY THESE BRITISH MEN OF LETTERSDEAN HAS NO PHONE SERVICECAS GOT ANGEL SIGIL-ED AWAYBOTH SAM AND CAS THINK DEAN IS DEADOH AND M...

GOD AND AMARA ARE WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHERE
SAM IS PROBABLY EITHER SHOT OR HE'S GONNA GET KILLED BY THESE BRITISH MEN OF LETTERS
DEAN HAS NO PHONE SERVICE
CAS GOT ANGEL SIGIL-ED AWAY
BOTH SAM AND CAS THINK DEAN IS DEAD
OH AND MARY FUCKING WINCHESTER IS BACK
AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COPE WITH THIS
HELP MEEEEEEEEEE

Oh and sorry for the lack of updates... I have like 5 stories in the works, but I have fucking writers block. Ugh. Well summer is close, and I should be able to update a lot more since I have no social life...
-G