Imagine: Halloween Special / Reader x Gabriel

Imagine throwing a Halloween party
Winchester!Reader
------------------------------

"It looks great!" you exclaim as Dean and Sam climb down from their ladders. You had found an old abandoned warehouse and decide to invite all your friends there for a Halloween party. You had spent the last two days decorating the warehouse with your brothers.  Black and orange streamers hung from the rafters, a fog machine was currently filling the room, you flicked on the strobe lights, creating the perfect party atmosphere. You fixed the food station, making it look perfect, before going to change into your costume.

You put on a orange and black dress (the one above), and a crown. You were going as the pumpkin queen. You walked out to see Sam and Dean in their costumes. Dean was Batman and Sam had put on moose antlers.

"You couldn't give more of an effort Sam?" you ask.

"I don't really do Halloween" he said.

"We don't either Sam" Dean said. He was about to say something when there was a knock at the side door to the ware house, you had decorated it so that it was obviously the entrance. You smiled and nearly ran to the door opening it. Charlie and Kevin stood at the door.

"Charlie!" you squealed pulling her into a hug.

"Well hello to you too Y/n" Kevin sassed sassily. You rolled your eyes, before hugging him too.

"Nice Loki cosplay Kev" Dean commented, leaning on the door frame. "What are you supposed to be Charlie?"

"The Tardis!" you and Charlie said. Dean just rolled his eyes at you and Charlie's geekiness. You sighed and invited them in.

Slowly more guests arrived, Cas (as Robin), Crowley (as Badger from Firefly, they looked extremely similar), Balthazar (as a ballerina), Meg (as a mobster), Lucifer (as a devil, which slightly confused everyone), Michael (as a cheerleader, which had Balthazar on the floor laughing his ass off), and Adam (as a zombie).

"Now that everyone is here, let the festivities begin!" Dean announced, he turned on the music. Heat of the Moment started playing.

"Oh crap" Sam said. The floor started to shake and everyone was thrown around. The door blew open, revealing Gabriel, in a Black suit, with a orange shirt and tie underneath. He was wearing a crown, similar to yours.

"You guys were having a Halloween party with out me?" he asked. He seemed annoyed. "I mean really? Pranks and candy, I mean this is my thing!" he said.

"Uh, well we didn't invite you for that exact reason" Sam said. "You would have caused chaos."

"There's only one way you're making it out of here unscaved... I need a pumpkin queen" he said. Everyone turned to you. You looked at the trickster, you were actually okay with being his pumpkin queen.

"Um, I volunteer as tribute" you said uncertainly. Gabriel smiled, and zapped next to you. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed you. The world slowed as your lips melted with his, you could taste the sugar from the candy. You finally broke away.

"Eww" Dean said, pretending to barf. You looked into Gabriel's whiskey eyes. You noticed everyones shocked faces.

"Well get on with the party" Gabriel said, before flashing away, with you in tow. You looked around and saw that you were in a pumpkin patch.

    "Gabe, I've been meaning to tell you something..." you started. "I've liked you for a while, I mean like-like"

    "I figured" he grinned, before kissing you again. Best Halloween ever you thought.