Imagine: Band Battle

The Bands

Heaven
Lead Singer- Anna
Guitar- Balthazar
Bass- Gabriel
Drums- Michael

Hell
Lead Singer- Abbadon
Guitar- Ruby
Bass- Lucifer
Drums- Crowley

Team Free Will
Lead Singer- Y/n Winchester
Guitar- Dean Winchester
Bass- Castiel
Drums- Sam Winchester
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh crap" I said, as my brothers, Castiel and I walked into the library. Multiple angel and demons stood together holding blades.

"Hello boys and Y/n" Crowley smirked. I must of had the same idea as my brothers and Cas, for as soon I had my blade in my hand, it went flying across the room, right into Michael's hands.

"We need a band to represent the Earth." Michael said.

"Wait what?" Sam said.

"Band battle Samsquatch, who ever wins gets the Earth" Gabriel explained.

"Yeah, no" I said, starting to back away. Something was slammed onto my head and everything went black.

When I woke up, my head was throbbing. I looked down at my ankle, it had a heavy metal chain wrapped around it, and connected to a bolt on the floor.

"Son of a bitch" I heard Dean mumble. I looked around and saw we were in a dressing room. Gabriel stood, leaning against one of the walls.

"Gabe! What the hell?!" Sam said angrily.

"Keep it down, I'm not even supposed to be in here" Gabriel said, at a loud whisper. "You've got no chance, with me"

"Are you sure about that?" I said, annoyed.

"Do you know what song you're doing?" Gabe asked. I shook my head. "Well you will now... do you know who My Chemical Romance is?"

"Yeah" I said with Cas. I looked at my brothers and they shook their heads. Gabriel sighed and put two fingers to their heads.

"I just gave you all the lyrics of Welcome to the Black Parade" Gabriel said, stepping back. I smiled excitedly.

"Yasss, Black Parade" I smiled. "Is that all your gonna do?"

"What? No" he replied before snapping his fingers. White mist swarmed around me, I stood frozen as I felt the my clothes changing. When the mist faded away, after two seconds, my clothes were replaced with (the outfit above). I looked in the mirror, and saw that my face and hands were painted to look like a skeleton. I looked at my brothers and Cas, I saw they looked like they came right out of the video.

"Woah" I said, in awe. Gabriel snapped his fingers again and our normal clothes returned.

"That should give you an awe factor, but you're on your own now..." he said, before disappearing.

"So can we all sing, and play an instrument?" Sam asked.

"I'm not that bad at singing and I can play the guitar..." I replied. Dean nodded at me, I already knew he could sing, for we took turns singing Sam to sleep. We also had taken guitar lessons, when we thought Sam was in the pit, and I would visit so Ben could listen to me and Dean play together. We almost started a band...