Preference: Jealousy

Dean:
When a someone is hitting on you, he'll immediately put himself between you two. "Sorry, she's taken" he'll say in a threatening tone. If the person doesn't back off, he'll puff his chest out and ask the guy if he wants to take it outside. Only twice has someone taken him up on the offer. It... didn't end well for the other guy.

Because he is gorgeous, women are always hitting on him. You'll grab his shirt and pull him into a heated make out session. Then, when you two pull apart you'll send a death glare the girl's way.

Sam:
He'll wrap his arm around you, and kiss you on the cheek. His size usually scares the guy away.

He freezes up and looks to you. You pull him down to your height and kiss him on the lips then, whisper something dirty to him. He'll smile at you before hungrily kissing you. The girl walks off in disgust.

Cas:
He doesn't really know what to do so, he'll just stare at the guy until he walks away. He'll zap you away afterwards.

He freaks out, and looks like he's about to cry, when a girl flirts with him. You'll grab his hand and he'll calm down a bit, you'll pull him away from the girl and kiss him on the cheek.

Charlie:
If a guy goes for you Charlie will show up out of no where, calling you cute pet names, and kiss you.
If it's a girl, Charlie gets crazy protective and one time you're pretty sure she growled.

You'll sit on her lap or if she's standing hug her tightly. You say 'she's' taken to whomever is flirting with her.

Gabriel:
He'll waste no time pouncing at you, kissing you hungrily, giving you hickeys. The guy glares before walking away.

You put yourself between them, with your back to the woman and kiss him fiercely. All the while, his hands run all over your body.

Lucifer:
He'll punch the guy and grab your hand, pulling you away. You smile and waving at the guy as your pulled away.

You punch the girl square in the face, and Lucifer just smirks at your untamed anger.

Crowley:
The guy will just disappear and Crowley will be in his place.

You send a absolutely terrifying glare at the girl and she nearly falls trying to get away.

Balthazar:
He'll zap you to Paris or somewhere romantic. The guy is left confused and wondering if you were ever real.

You'll jump in and start flirting with him, and if the girl tries to interrupt, you ignore her.

Kevin:
He'll call you, so you have to say 'it's my boyfriend' the guy usually gets the message.

He gets nervous and walks away, before you even have to intervene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------