OneShot: Daughter of the Sea

As requested by ThatDorkGirl123
PJO crossover
Demigod!Reader
Btw it's been probably two years since I read any Percy Jackson book. I also never actually finished Heroes of Olympus I just had my bro give me in depth summary. I'm horrible I know, but I just figured I'd come clean in case none of the characters make any sense.

Spoilers for the season 12 finale
---

As far as your usual quest were this was easy. Just a simple case of a lycanthrope causing some trouble. You along with your older twin Percy and his girlfriend Annabeth had found it's little nest. It was you and your brother's first quest for the summer. You three had just finished your second year of college. You were relived when Chiron allowed you on this quest. I mean it's not like he doubted your capabilities.

"Oh this'll be too easy," you whispered to Percy as you approached the boat house.

"Hey, they don't know we're on the hunt again," Annabeth added.

"True," you replied. You inched your way to a window. "Oh Styx."

"What?" Percy asked.

"Uh, there's more than just one, and uh-" you stopped mid sentence. I fur covered hand crashed through the window. You managed to duck out of the way.

"Into the water!" Percy yelled. Percy grabbed Annabeth's hand and dove off the pier. You went to follow after when a hand grabbed the back of your jacket. You flailed, but you were pulled into a bear- uh wolf hug.

"You reek of the sea little one," the lycanthrope cooed. You struggled against his grip and focused on drawing the water up between the boards of the dock. Suddenly your head was slammed into a wooden pylon. Everything went dark just as you thought of concussion magnet Jason Grace.

---

You woke up to find your arms suspended above your head your feet dangling just above the floor. Your warm blood You glanced around. Not the pier, but you could hear water and feel it- that beat of the sea in your chest.

"Wakey wakey, little Greek." You found a very wolf like face inches from yours.

"I'll have you know that I am 5'10," you hissed.

"Yeah, yeah, doesn't matter, you're toast anyway- well no. Maybe we'll put you on toast, but you yourself are not toast-"

"I get it," you cut him off. Out of the corner of your eye, to your left you saw your silver blade sitting on a crate. You had picked it up from the armory the minute you knew it was lycanthrope. It didn't have the same feel as Current, your celestial bronze sword that was currently residing as lipstick in your pocket. You bit at your tongue trying to count the number of lycanthrope currently imagining you as a sandwich. You settled on either 8 or 9.

"So where is your brother? He still at school?"

"What?"

"Word on the street is that you and your brother are trying to have some kind of normal. A shame really that you'll never get to that, not when we deep fry your stomach." Another lycanthrope spoke up. Okay. So they don't know you aren't alone. Good. Very good. The best good. Your daze finally went away and you glanced around one more time. You could smell the fish. The metal walls and the meat hook you were hanging on said you were in some kind of processing warehouse. Wonderful. You pulled at the sea, willing it to swell. The sound of the sea got a bit more intense. That's something.

"So that's it. You're just going to eat me?" You asked. Stall for time, Y/n. Percy's coming.

"What else would we do?"