Preference: How you tell them you're pregnant.

This is what Alicecarter13 requested as her prize.
Also pretend the angels and demon don't see the babies's soul, nor does it create a half-creature child.
-----------------

Dean: You went to the store and bought a 'baby on board' sign to put on the Impala. You put it in a gift bag and gave it to him.
"You got me a gift?" he asked with a smirk.
"Well technically two," you replied as he pulled it out. He looked at it in shock.
"Are you-?" he asked looking up at you. You smiled and nodded. He hugged you tightly, when he pulled away he looked down at your belly and rubbed it. His eyes were watery. "Hey there little one," he purred.
-
Sam: Sam had left to go get some food, and you went to work. You grabbed his laptop. You searched every moose related baby stuff and put it on the screen. You purposely froze it, so he'd have a few more seconds to realize what it meant. You shut the laptop and went back to what you were doing. You heard the door open.
"Y/n, I've got the food!" he yelled down the hall. You smiled and took the bag from him. He gave you a kiss on the cheek, and he walked over to his laptop to continue research. "What the hell- Oh my God," he said, opening it. He looked up at you with a smile you haven't seen in a while.
"We're having a baby moose," you said, your eyes starting to water. He hugged you tightly and kissed you on the lips.
"I love you," he smiled. "The only problem is that-"
"What?" You questioned, getting worried.
"I just hope the antlers don't snag on the way out," he finished with a laugh.
-
Cas: You knew that you would have to blatantly tell Cas that you were pregnant. He was too oblivious to understand any clever way of doing it. You closed your eyes and prayed.
"Castiel, I pray that you will get down here, I have something very important to tell you," you said, before you heard the flap of wings.
"What's it, Y/n?" he asked.
"I'm pregnant," you replied with a smile. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He hugged you tightly and kissed you all over your face.
"I love you," he whispered, his arms hugging you tightly. Then, he leaned down, kissing your stomach. "I love you too."
-
Charlie: It was about two days after you had been to the sperm donor clinic. You had taken a test and saw it was positive. You bought a cute set of shirts, one for Charlie that said 'Player 1' and another one for you that had 'Player 2' at the top and across your stomach was 'Player 3' with a little progress bar underneath. You wrapped Charlie's shirt and gave it to her during your Halo match that night.
"Aww Nerd, what's this?" She asked, holding the shirt up.
"What do you think, now put it on!" You instructed. She put it on quickly.
"Do you have a matching one?" She asked. You nodded and unzipped your jacket, to reveal your shirt. Her eyes traveled down to your stomach. "You're-?" You smiled and nodded frantically. Charlie squealed and tackled you to the ground.
"Watch the stomach!" You yelped.
"Oh sorry!" Charlie quickly apologized and got off of you. She held your hands tightly "Our kid is going to have the best childhood."
-
Kevin: You went out and bought parenting books to gift to Kevin. You knew that when he found out, he would want to know exactly what to do. So you saved him the trouble. You wrapped them and went into the library where Kevin was translating the demon tablet.
"Hey Kev," you cooed, sitting down next to him.
"Hey," he acknowledged your presence. You pulled the tablet away from him. "Hey!"
I have something important to tell you, but I want you to open these first," you quickly explained. You handed him the presents. He looked at you in confusion before pulling the wrapping paper off. He looked at the books, then you, then back to the book.
"I'm going to be a dad!" He cheered. You smiled and kissed him. Then, his face changed to horror. "Oh God, I have to tell my mom."
-
Crowley: You were sitting lazily in your throne, Crowley in his. You smiled and poked him in the arm.
"Yes Love?" He asked, turning to look at you.
"We're going to need to make room for another throne," you said, nonchalantly. He gave you a strange look.
"Why?" He asked.
"Well our little prince or princess is going to need one!" You exclaimed with a smile.
"You're pregnant?" He asked clearly shocked.
"Well you see that's what happens when a king and a queen love each other very much-," you sassed. He stood up from his throne and kissed you passionately.
"Well now I'll have someone to take over," he commented.
-
Lucifer: You wiped the blood off of your face and continued to slash at the angels coming at you. You moved back, to be back to back with Lucifer.
"I love our bonding times," Lucifer commented as he pushed his hand through one's stomach.
"Well we'll have to put more extreme stuff like this on hold for a while," you replied, dodging a blade to then stab the angel.
"Why?" Lucifer asked.
"It's probably not safe for the baby," you responded, slicing a throat. All the angels suddenly exploded and you turned around to meet Lucifer's pretty ice-blue eyes. He wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you in for a kiss. You tasted the blood and angel chunk soup on his lips. You moved apart and he knelt, rubbing your belly.
"I promise I'm never going to leave you," he whispered to the child in your tummy.
-
Gabriel: You meticulously opened a Twix bar, making sure not to rip it. You pulled the Twix bar out, eating it as you put the positive pregnancy test inside the wrapper. You resealed the wrapper and walked over to where Gabriel was sitting on the couch. You plopped down next to him and handed him the candy bar.
"Thanks Candy," he said, taking the bar from you. He ripped it open. He stared at the two little pink lines.
"You know when we have it, you won't be able to feed it only candy," you commented as he was still in shock.
"You're- you're pregnant," he stuttered.
"No, Gabe I'm going to kidnap a baby," you sassed. He kissed you, before poofing an actual Twix bar in and eating it.
"You know I'm pretty sure I could make some special candy that-" you cut him off with another kiss.
-
Balthazar: You walked over to Balthazar's board of places he was thinking about burglarizing. You're eyes moved to the one you knew he was going for later that night. There was an angelic relic that was there and it would sell for a very high price. You didn't approve of Balthazar's thievery especially because he was about to steal from your rich disowned uncle's house. You decided to visit and set up your surprise. After telling your uncle of the threat you went to the case and replaced the relic with a little box with the pregnancy test in it. You waited until night and you heard the quiet flap of wings. You watched from a corner as Balthazar stalked up the the glass case. You leaned up against a support beam as he opened the box.
"What the bloody hell?" He quietly exclaimed. You flicked on the lights. He quickly turned around to see you.
"Well 'bloody hell' is actually pretty accurate of what I'll be going through in 8 months," you replied. He rushed over to you and hugged you tightly.
"Oh I love you," he purred, kissing you on the head.
"I love you too, but my uncle probably called the cops by now, so we have to leave," you interjected.
--------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm not dead! I've just been kinda busy with school and I've also gotten some writers block. However, I've gotten over it and hopefully there will be a few updates this weekend...
-G