OneShot: Deicida

Winchester!Reader
Don't want any of you tacos getting triggered by this so...

Winchester!ReaderDon't want any of you tacos getting triggered by this so

---

You looked across the parking lot towards the abandoned movie theater. You put your hand in front of your eyes, blocking the setting sun. Couldn't my contact have met me at a bar or something? You sighed and put your hands in your pockets as you walked up to the doors. You pulled them open and walked in. For being closed for 5+ years it was in pretty fair condition. The doors slammed shut behind you. You pulled on the handles only to find them locked.

"Crap," you mumbled. You grabbed your pistol from your belt and pulled your phone from your pocket. "And I've got no service. I'm so fucked." There was a noise behind you and you quickly turned around just in time. A demon lunged at you and you jumped out of the way. You quickly got in a defensive position and squared off with it. The demon lunged at you and you rolled out of the way. You threw a punch at the demon, catching it in the jaw. It quickly returned one right into your nose. You stumbled back holding your nose, you looked at your hand to see blood. The demon kicked you, sending you to the floor. You grunted and stood quickly grabbing the demon's fist as it came at you, and you twisted the demon's arm behind its back pinning it. You pushed it to the ground placing your knee on its back. Without any demon killing weapons on you, you used an older method of taking out a demon.

"Exorcizamus te, Omnis Immundus Spiritus, Omnis Satanica Potestas, Omnis Incursio Infernalis Adversarii, Omnis Legio, Omnis Congregatio et Secta Diabolica, Ergo Draco Maledicte, Ut Ecclesiam Tuam Secura, Tibi Facias Libertate Servire, Te Rogamus, Audi Nos," You exercised the demon. Black smoke billowed out of the meat suit. The body went limp and you felt for a pulse. "Damn," you mumbled not getting one.

"My have you grown," a eerily familiar voice cooed from the shadows. You quickly turned to see someone you hadn't seen in almost a decade.

"Azazel," you hissed. The man's yellow eyes reflected in the light from the windows. "It's been a while."

"Yes it has my dear," he replied smoothly. The floor creaked as several more people emerged from the shadows.

"Hello Y/n, did you miss us?" Dick Roman purred. You did a quick head count; there was Azazel, Dick Roman, Lilith, Michael, Raphael, Zachariah, Metatron, Gordon Walker, Abbadon, Ruby, and Alastair.

"No. I did not miss you," you answered. You started backing up when you bumped into someone. An arm quickly put you in a headlock.

"Not even a little?" Lucifer whispered into your ear. You grabbed at his arm, trying to pry it away from your neck.

"N-nope," you coughed. You waited a moment for something to happen, but it didn't . "If you wanted me dead you would have killed me already... so what do you want?"