Imagine: Wedding of the Angel and the Hunter

This may or may not include Destiel... (It does- I'm trash I know)
Winchester!Reader
---

"What was I telling you last month?" Sam chided at Dean, trying to button Dean's vest. Dean moved his engage ment ring onto his right hand.

"How am I supposed to deny the temptations of a burger?" Dean replied. You laughed and grabbed the jacket sitting on a hanger.

"Just suck it in," you added. Sam button the last one and you helped Dean into the jacket. You leaned on Dean's shoulder and looked into the mirror.

"I- I can't believe this is actually happening," Dean smiled.

"Well you'd better because we only have half an hour left until photos," Sam replied.

"I mean really, I never actually thought I'd ever see myself in a tux, getting married," Dean continued. You just smiled and continued to gaze at the mirror. The three of you stood in front of it, and you couldn't help but smile from the pride in your chest seeing your little brother all grown up and getting married.

You looked to Sam, your eyes scanned his body, almost all of his scars were hidden by the gray tux he was in, but your could see the one on his hand and a few on his head and neck. You looked to Dean and did the same. You noticed the ones on his forehead, and the ones on his knuckles. The ones you knew were elsewhere were covered by his black tux as well. Then you looked to yourself. The gray dress you wore exposed your arms and shoulders as well as just a bit of your chest. You could see your combat boots on your feet. It was a theme that everyone still wore their combat boots. Made everything look cool. Your anti-possession tattoo was visible. You had scars scattered on your arms, neck, and faded bullet wounds on one of your shoulders. The one that ran from your cheekbone to your lips was hidden by makeup as usual. You turned to the dresser and picked up the grey boutonniere. You turned to Dean and pinned it to the lapel of his jacket. You set your hand on his cheek.

"Mom would have been so proud," you spoke softly, tears threatened to fall. You hugged him, pulling him down a bit so your put your arms around his neck. You were the oldest so you had a lot more memories of your mother.

"Thanks, sis," Dean whispered back. You pulled away and fanned your eyes.

"I can't cry, not yet," you laughed. You turned back to the mirror and straightened yourself out before making adjustments to your brother's clothes. "I'm gonna check up on Cas."

"Could- could you make sure he's wearing it?" Dean asked. You nodded and rushed out the door. You went down the hall a bit to another room. You knocked.

"Who is it?" Someone called from the other side.

"Your future sister-in-law," you replied. The door opened and Gabriel stuck his head out.

"Yes?" Gabriel purred.

"I wanted to check in on you idiots," you smiled. Gabriel laughed and let you in. You walked in to see Cas with Meg trying to tie his bow tie. Anna looked annoyed with it as well.

"Hello, Y/n," Cas smiled. You hugged him tightly. You tied his bow tie.

"Hey, Cas," you replied. You turned to Gabriel and Balthazar. "Is everything okay? Nothing's gone wrong?"

"Nope, all good," Balthazar answered. You nodded before looking to Cas.

"I do see two things wrong," you added, with a slight frown. You pulled Cas towards you a bit and messed with his hair, getting back to the way it was the moment Dean and Cas met. Then, you grabbed his trenchcoat and handed it to him.

"Uh- what are you doing?" Gabriel asked.

"Making my little brother's soon to be husband looks perfect," you replied, you adjusted Cas' tux and stepped away admiring your work. "Like I said- perfect." You patted Cas on the shoulder