Imagine: Party Crashing

Winchester!Reader
---

You peeked out from behind the bush and surveyed the area. The mansion in question was surrounded by demons and angels, and who knows what else. There was a gigantic party every year at this mansion with all the monsters. You had heard from Cas that at the party was the best food in the world. He mentioned a pie hand made by- some goddess or something. So yeah, you and your brothers were going to loot the food table. You flicked a switch and a small explosion went off along the tree line on the other side of the mansion. All of the guards ran in that direction. You nodded at your brothers and you sprinted towards the mansion. You opened a window to one of the rooms, thankfully it was empty. You locked the door and shut the blinds. You opened your bag and threw suits at your brothers.

"Remember keep a low profile, this is just a recon mission," you spoke. You changed into an elegant dress. You pulled your hair out of its usual bun and let it fall around your shoulders. You also put on glasses, hoping the Clark Kent trick would help. You look to your brothers and helped them adjust their wigs. The three of you were almost unrecognizable. You slung a hand bag over your shoulder. Cas had found a spell that made things bigger on the inside so you had your purse and your brothers had their coat pockets.

"Oh and avoid anyone we know," you added, before opening the door. You walked into the ballroom and surveyed the room. Yeah, pretty much anyone who wanted you dead was there, talking with someone who also wanted you dead. You carefully weaved your way though the crowd towards the food table. You passed Michael and Lucifer, and you nearly crashed into the alpha-vampire. Luckily you made it to the table. You looked over it seeing foods of every kind. You glanced around before shoveling shrimp into your purse, along with a plate of chocolate covered strawberries.

"Attention! There has been a security breach! Until further notice no one is to leave this room!" Someone announced. You met the panicked faces of your brothers and made your way towards them.

"How are we gonna get out now?" Dean asked. You looked around the room.

"Windows?" You replied. You looked to the windows and saw a red line make it's way around the edges before making a shimmery shield.

"Yeah no," Sam added.

"This is going to be a long night," you mumbled. "Did you at least get the pie?"

"Yep, the whole thing," Dean replied.

"Well that's one win," you smirked. "I got shrimp and chocolate covered strawberries."

"I got cupcakes and mini hoagies," Sam added.

"Well, I'm going to look on the other side of the room for an exit," Dean suggested. Dean walked off.

"I'll go over there," Sam spoke, before heading in another direction. You sighed and grabbed a glass of champagne from a waiter as he walked by. You took a sip and watched the crowd. The next thing you knew the front of you was soaked in wine. You gasped and looked to who did it.

"I'm sorry," Lucifer mumbled. You kept your cool.

"Oh it's no problem, really," you answered, trying to wave him off. He handed you a napkin and you tried to dry the wine off of your dress.

"I think I got some on your glasses," Lucifer spoke. You pulled the glasses off and wiped off the wine, before putting them back on. "Hey, do I know you?"

"Oh I just have one of those faces," you added quickly. "But I know you, you're Lucifer."

"So uh, what are you?" He asked. You hesitated before answering. Thankfully someone started making an announcement.