OneShot: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Dean x Reader)

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
You sat down next to Dean on the ratty couch in the motel room. You leaned your head on his shoulder, snuggling into his warmth.
Let your heart be light
He turned and kissed your head, before leaning over the edge of the couch to pull out a present.
From now on our troubles will be out of sight
You smiled as you opened the present to see a beautiful necklace. You couldn't even talk, but you gave him a loving kiss that hopefully fulfilled a thanks. You knew that the necklace was very expensive and you don't get paid to do your job.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
You too grabbed a neatly wrapped box and handed it to him. He tried to refuse, but you insisted.
Make the Yule-tide gay
He opened the gift to see a pretty decent looking watch. He put it on.
From now on our troubles will be miles away
You smiled and leaned over to show him some modifications you had made to it. If you twisted one of the buttons a small knife flipped out. You thought he might like that if he got into a sticky situation. Especially since he seemed to be the damsel in distress in the relationship. He hugged you tightly.

Here we are as in olden days,
He kissed you passionately.
"I love you, Y/n," he whispered, you smiled and hugged him tightly.
happy golden days of yore.
"I love to too, Dean," you replied, breathing in his scent of whiskey and motor oil. Then, the door opened as Sam, Cas and Bobby came in.
Loving friends who are dear to us, gather near to us once more
They brought gifts of beer, and some fast food.

Through the years we all will be together,
You all sat around the tiny tv, watching some generic Christmas movie. You smiled, looking at your little family and your loving boyfriend.
If the Fates allow
Bobby raised his glass of eggnog. You raised yours too, as Bobby made a toast. When he finished, you downed the glass.
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough
You saw the little white flurries fall from the sky just out of the corner of your eye. You smiled as Dean noticed too, wrapping an arm around you. You hoped that this would happen every year. You interlaced your fingers with Dean's, holding on to him. This was your happiest memory. You leaned over to whisper in Dean's ear
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now
Tears began to roll down your cheeks. "I miss you," you whispered, as the memory restarted all over again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
So just incase you don't get it... you're dead and in heaven. In the show's heaven, you relive your happiest memories over and over again for all eternity.
-G